Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

I made some others in calm during the last days (a great advantage to be off).

L4WpOq8.jpg

Dassault MD.450B Ouragan over the Sinai.

CkLMNte.jpg

7 September 1965, Indo-Pakistani War : a Dassault MD.454 Mystère IVA of the Indian Air Force shot down a Lockheed F-104A Starfighter of the Pakistan Air Force a really low altitude.

In reality this duel has well taken place, the Starfighter pilot just falling into the trap of a dogfighting at very low altitude, where the Mystère despite his age, dominated it in maniability. After some time to chase each others the F-104A was shot down by the Indian pilot.

The Pakistani pilot got the time to eject and survived, but his Indian adversary never landed back and was considered as killed-in-action, probably being the victim of the damages taken during the encounter.

In some kind of irony the same Pakistani pilot was credited the day before of a kill over an IAF Mystère IVA that he shot down with an AIM-9 Sidewinder missile.

TgTykn1.jpg

Persians warriors in their Tomcat

fjtmsbo.jpg

15 April 1994, Bosnian War : the Capitaine de corvette (Lieutenant commander) Pierre Clary from the Flotille 16.F of the French Navy Aviation got hit by a surface-to-air missile during a reconnaissance flight over the city of Goražde in Bosnia-Herzegovina onboard the Dassault ''Etendard'' IVPM no.115.

The SAM tore off an important part of its horizontal stabilizer and heavily damaged the vertical one making the aircraft almost non-maneuverable. Despite those important damages the Lt Cmdr Clary kept the control of his ''Etendard'' and landed it back on the French aircraft carrier ''Clemenceau'' (R98) being in station in the Adriatic Sea.

7Kn97PZ.jpg

January 1991, Iraq : the Panavia Tornado GR.1 registered ZA447 of the Royal Air Force No.15 Squadron is penetrating the Iraqi airspace at the dunes crest during Operation Granby, the British participation of Desert Storm.

Nicknamed ''MiG Eater'' this aircraft was thought to have destroyed an Iraqi Air Force Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29A Fulcrum-A, whilst completing an airfield denial mission, over Iraq. It was later discovered that it was actually a Dassault Mirage F1EQ.

I'm working on some French Jaguar-A over Iraq too.

Welp, it's been a while since I posted anything here. here's some stuff I made in the past weeks!

rSyoc56.png

An Hs.129 chases a small biplane in a rather unfair and one-sided encounter.

auH4lyI.png

A T-26 soviet tank!

vNovA32.png

Two fancy-looking fighter jets engage in some classic dogfighting.

TqFzPRd.png

An Airbus 318 climbs into the sky, bearing a Pine-inspired livery for fun!

Also, @XB-70A, your drawings are improving every time you post something new! Each one comes more detailed and more well-executed than the next! What doesn't practice achieve, amirite? :wink:

14 hours ago, Pine said:

Also, @XB-70A, your drawings are improving every time you post something new! Each one comes more detailed and more well-executed than the next! What doesn't practice achieve, amirite? :wink:

Thank you for such a compliment :) Indeed the practice really helps (by the way, I must have to write that it took me 5 minutes and a jump on urban dictionary to understand what "amirate" was...) and the return of the scribble's love.

It would probably has not been possible without coming here to look at all the others artwork. And without @NSEP who made me discover deviantart by sharing the link here.

Also I remember you share one of your work with a Diamond Star some times ago, so here is my way to thank you :

GmEfBDZ.jpg

"Triple Oscar" was one of the two DA40NG of the air club I was flying. It's here in its original livery but with the Austrian flag of Diamond Aircraft instead of the club's logo.

On 12.5.2017 at 4:14 AM, Pine said:

Welp, it's been a while since I posted anything here. here's some stuff I made in the past weeks!

rSyoc56.png

An Hs.129 chases a small biplane in a rather unfair and one-sided encounter.

auH4lyI.png

A T-26 soviet tank!

vNovA32.png

Two fancy-looking fighter jets engage in some classic dogfighting.

TqFzPRd.png

An Airbus 318 climbs into the sky, bearing a Pine-inspired livery for fun!

Took a while before it dawned on me but finally: Your style reminds me of the drawing of F'murrr a.k.a- Richard Peyzaret who made my all time favourite comics. There is something in your lines that really made me think of his work.

To all: Awesome artwork by you lot.

I found out that MS paint is actually sort of handy so i made this.

Geuss who that is, the same person that i drew like 4 times already.

*bangs head against the wall*

YA0GoqL.png

Im back, and probally nobody cares, but screw it, Missile Battleship Iowa! Isn't that good just a quick doodle done when I was bored :P.

961f594493adf61c7e9ec333dbb625c9.jpeg

To be honest, I've been in 'artists' block for the last few...months. Not to mention lack of inspiration, as well as end of year work...

@NSEP, why don't you try adding full faces to your chracters? I mean everything else is perfect!

Edited by Spacetraindriver

21 hours ago, NSEP said:

Well @Spacetraindriver, it seems like you have improved! Looks pretty cool!

And yeah, i dont put faces on my drawings becauae they are kind of hard, and im kind of perfectionist. But hell why not? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Not having faces reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/t6x0sj7xFB0

...which may or not be a good thing :P

Edited by GluttonyReaper

Another thing I drew when bored, but with actual effort put in :P. A Egyptian M4A413AMX's (Not actual classification) shell bounces off the side of a Israeli M50 Super Sherman attacking Egyptian positions. IDK if they actually faught against each other irl but why not?

0bc0877bfa2abe35cc761cdd4da92fcf.jpeg

On 5/15/2017 at 11:39 PM, Spacetraindriver said:

Im back, and probally nobody cares

It's not my case and I could not believe I'm alone. I was about to start to scratch a MBT, probably a Challenger or a Chieftain but your Iowa makes me want to realize a battleship instead...

The last days I decide to jump back to the past in aviation and the forgotten conflicts :

kczHKZT.jpg

A Republic P-47D Thunderbolt of the Força Aérea Brasileira diving while firing its rockets to the German positions in Italy.

4jgxtA6.jpg

A Blackburn Buccaneer S.50 from the 24 Squadron of the South African Air Force is firing one of its Matra AS.30 wire-guided missiles to a position of the South West Africa People's Organization guerilleros during the 80's.

the_portuguese_dart_by_xb_70a-db9alwq.jp

A Fiat G.91R/4 Gina from the 702 Squadron Escorpioes (Scorpions) of the Força Aérea Portuguese attacking a vehicles convoy of the Frente de Libertação de Mozambique (Mozambique Liberation Front) during the Mozambican War of Independence in 68.

GPVnDqx.jpg

A Shenyang J-8IIF Finback-B of the People's Liberation Army Air Force climbing at full thrust for an interception. I got the envy to make it after having reread the famous citation given to Napoleon I "Laissez donc la Chine dormir, car lorsque la Chine s'éveillera le monde entier tremblera" ("Let China sleep, for when she wakes up she will shake the world").

I have some ideas for a comic I might make, and I sketched 4 character ideas. WARNING: this is all pre-pre-closed-early-pre-alpha.

QR7YYJJ.png

Feel free to tell me which one is best and give suggestions. I think I like 1 or 3 best.

Edited by DeltaDizzy

28 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

I have some ideas for a comic I might make, and I sketched 4 character ideas. WARNING: this is all pre-pre-closed-early-pre-alpha.

QR7YYJJ.png

Feel free to tell me which one is best and give suggestions. I think I like 1 or 3 best.

Mmm, I'd say 3 with the arms of 1. Because I'm a sucker for smiley faces :D 2 certainly is appealing too, though...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.