Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

On 14/06/2017 at 6:00 AM, Kokoro said:

If you have a drawing to post, post it.  Don't be embarassed.

my recent junk:

......quite.

And this is my space shuttle inspired drawing I was thinking of colouring next:

i might have shared it here alread,y cant remember.

airbag now, that's new ^^ just kidding kkr btw ^^ kuso baka desho tebane xDr ^^ that pon pon pon ^^ (thks for the smile^²)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

1 hour ago, XB-70A said:

Something "new" today with a bit of space :

XVzoDbr.jpg

Scott Carpenter in "Aurora 7".

I really need training for spacecraft so I used a base to make it.

You are doing spacecraft too now? Great! Are you planning to do more spacecraft?

What im planning to do is practise making human faces, but i do however want to give my training sheet a, uhh twist.

On 6/14/2017 at 5:00 AM, Kokoro said:

If you have a drawing to post, post it.  Don't be embarassed.

my recent junk:

......quite.

And this is my space shuttle inspired drawing I was thinking of colouring next:

i might have shared it here alread,y cant remember.

i dont think thats junk

I drew the Top Gear now Grand Tour trio in a "simplistic" style. 

dab96574ab6223ed3560b9b33c11359c.jpgAnd heres more art class work, I usually suck at drawing at this scale. My pinkie is as long as both of them are tall.

74d16aa617c3e6fd7e835cb4af0271b0.jpg

(And my notebook/finer/dullness of pencil at time/camera seems to of smudged the reflection, which is convenient...)

3 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

I drew the Top Gear now Grand Tour trio in a "simplistic" style. 

dab96574ab6223ed3560b9b33c11359c.jpgAnd heres more art class work, I usually suck at drawing at this scale. My pinkie is as long as both of them are tall.

74d16aa617c3e6fd7e835cb4af0271b0.jpg

(And my notebook/finer/dullness of pencil at time/camera seems to of smudged the reflection, which is convenient...)

you mean good old top gear and why isnt james a turtle? :P 

Edited by kerbinorbiter

3 hours ago, NSEP said:

You are doing spacecraft too now? Great! Are you planning to do more spacecraft?

For sure, but I'm lacking of imagination. I was about to make Vostok 2 firstly instead of Mercury-Atlas 7. The next probably will be Vostok 6 or 5... or Apollo-Soyuz, or Salyut 1 or... no I should stop here.

2 hours ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

I drew another picture in Microsoft Paint; A Mercury capsule re-entering the atmosphere.

Damn... that's more than nice for MS Paint! I was using it as a kid for terrible imaginary aircraft or later to make caricatures of my teachers.

10 hours ago, XB-70A said:

For sure, but I'm lacking of imagination. I was about to make Vostok 2 firstly instead of Mercury-Atlas 7. The next probably will be Vostok 6 or 5... or Apollo-Soyuz, or Salyut 1 or... no I should stop here.

Yeah, i know that feeling. Spaceflight does not have as much variety as avation. But you can also do rockets, satellites, future spacecraft, spacecraft and rockets that never flew, and maybe even Sci-Fi spacecraft. Just refreshing your imagination a bit. Maybe it will help :wink:

14 hours ago, kerbinorbiter said:

i dont think thats junk

Depends on how you look at it. I draw (what people call) good drawings, but i call it junk because i did not take as much effort in it as i usually do.

Another picture drawn in Microsoft Paint; This time, it's an Icarus spacecraft, the spacecraft that put the first Americans into orbit in my alternate history mission reports series!

SD3Ru9E.png

Images of the Icarus spacecraft:

pa60ADh.jpg

letNEBx.jpg

My mission reports thread is found here:

Edited by NISSKEPCSIM
Argh! Made a big mistake with the paint bucket tool!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.