Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

After a three-day long hiatus involving a fried router due to a power surge, and no internet, I did the only thing I could to entertain myself - put Jeb in a plane with twenty Whiplashes and fly around kerbin in less than ten minutes draw an absolute metric ton of patches and pictures in Microsoft paint!

bavCbR0.png

zH4O319.png

LfncTAW.png

tA5XsDO.png

kqHsAxS.png

8yiE0PJ.png

fAH2kkt.png

LhOyBjD.png

XiQDcpA.png

And an absolutely terrible rendition of my dog:

2jDTRZ5.png

Oh, and this piece of abstract art:

hE7fDp7.png

Edited by NISSKEPCSIM

EqTZE8z.jpg

Discovery One near Jupiter from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Io was surprisingly good, considering I'm not very used to drawing planets and moons.

cNnMam1.jpg

My attempt at drawing a realistic space battle. Admittedly the two ships are way closer than they'd usually be in combat, but it's nice to draw an actual target. The stream of bullets are from the conventional machine gun, while the guns in the rear are high-velocity railguns. The orange for the top bit of the ship is supposed to symbolize laser damage, since you can't actually see a laser in space. Also, the ship has radiators! :D

Edited by SaturnianBlue

7 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

character for anyone to use

So that means i can use her? Can i make my own version of her? Can i draw her in my own style? 

Cuz i want to do that!

11 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

If you want to use her, do not alter anything, except for how you can draw her.

Ok cool and good! When im up for it i will draw, adding it to my list.

Remember the Cant! 

I drew the Canterbury from The Expanse with pencil and pen/marker. The pencil went pretty well as usual, but I think the pens took away some of the detail that the drawing had. That said, I haven't used the pens in a while.

q35Id6d.jpg

7 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Yes, water is very inflammable.

But, if you split water, into Hydrogen and Oxygen it becomes very very flammable, even explosive. Thats bassicly the idea of the entire engine.

6 minutes ago, NSEP said:

But, if you split water, into Hydrogen and Oxygen it becomes very very flammable, even explosive. Thats bassicly the idea of the entire engine.

Yes, and how does your sketch show electrolysis? Either that, or potassium is needed to make it run. Good news, you need only a tiny amount to make the explosion.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.