Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

rxYNGMh.png

I was working on a graphic novel that nobody paid attention to so I quit. I made this drawing as a call-back to those days and it got a -1 so far on Imgur. Maybe I should stop doing things I like and start mindlessly pandering to the general audiences!

:( 

4 minutes ago, Three_Pounds said:

Maybe you should try websites actually focused on art. I think imgur isn't one of them. It's mostly image hosting and memes. Deviantart has a bit of a reputation I know, but if you stick to relevant groups you can get good feedback there.

I had a Tumblr account that I ran for about five+ months and got nowhere, even with reaching out to sci-fi audiences that would appreciate the style and humour I use. I also had an Instagram for around a year, but the same thing happened. It took a lot of effort to make the pages because I did everything through MS Paint (poor, can't afford much else), so I ended up retiring the project since nobody was really caring.

Makes no sense to stress myself over something that wasn't helping my mental state in the first place if nobody's looking into it.

(Edit- I did have a Deviantart account long ago, and I don't think I'd be comfortable going back there again.)

Edited by Atubara

2 minutes ago, Atubara said:

I had a Tumblr account that I ran for about five+ months and got nowhere, even with reaching out to sci-fi audiences that would appreciate the style and humour I use. I also had an Instagram for around a year, but the same thing happened. It took a lot of effort to make the pages because I did everything through MS Paint (poor, can't afford much else), so I ended up retiring the project since nobody was really caring.

Makes no sense to stress myself over something that wasn't helping my mental state in the first place if nobody's looking into it.

Do what you want with it, but I think it looks really cool!

On 9/13/2017 at 7:50 AM, Joseph Kerman said:

oTgKqa2.png

It's not bad. The props are a little out of proportion, but the canopy and cockpit is nice. Maybe make the wing on the other side a tad bit bigger. At this angle, it looks like it's lower than the wing that's closest to us. 

Maybe also don't do clouds. It draws my attention away from the actual piece. Overall, niiiice drawing. 

On 9/16/2017 at 5:27 AM, Joseph Kerman said:

Spoiler

IJF023U.jpg

Meh.

I usually like your sketches more because they're simple. This one is way too distracting with the color in the background. 

On 9/15/2017 at 11:18 PM, SaturnianBlue said:

Spoiler

AsVU0lU.jpg

Quick sketch of Cassini I put together.

Nice. It is reentering? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.