Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

Spoiler

rRU0qFJ.jpg

not a reason to war each others anyway, some still do, but well if a plane disapear, it mean all family disapear and everyone memories of thoose family disapear, ... etc.

more or less "dark city" plot btw

why not both series

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

browsing a certain amount of interenet place, reading lot of stuff frome various people series here there, random where anywhere nowhere lot not many etc ...

JtnQvLp.jpg

EDIT: i just checked some gmt and news stuff and was curious how to interpol this  intuitively draw puzzle piece this border with some other using a land surveyor math kind of transfo

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
i should have strike learn also and add a forget with a random color ... 'sigh'

Im going to start to make smaller drawings soon. They are way easier to make, all i need is ideas, i want to make something that has to do with nature but no animals allowed mkay.

I made a couple of these kind of drawings for a girl i like, do you think she will like these? They are A5, meaning they are small, quick to draw on and easy to sneak into any classroom.

jNNcUll.jpg

4bYnCZg.jpg

MdDAqoM.jpg

i train & keep praticing doing image assembly draw by paint microsoft tm reputed cc, without doing asssembly code, that you can understand without translation

Spoiler

sH3yj8c.jpg

might not be in a language you speak , but i m almost sure you'r gonna get it ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
be warned reading what i wrote may mess your neurons badly or rearrange them, it's kinda random depending the reader

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.