Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

8 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Something tells me she doesn't want to be messed with

What tipped you off? The fact that she's named after the really ticked off aspect of a Hindu war goddess, or the cannon-things?

For my part: A humanoid face that doesn't look like hellspawn!

lAjY5c4.jpg

Edited by 0111narwhalz

Stuff I sketch at school.

ZF60rHN.jpg

bO2FJ5p.jpg

Those are standalone pics, that I took inspiration for from a biology book and a war-time poster.

But here is the stuff from my nightmares/dreams/imagination:

CmgX4Ew.jpg

P06TJyG.jpg

dMMEWKQ.jpg

I am bad at art. I should quit. I don’t even want to try improve, it’s hopeless. Nothing can help me anymore, I don’t want to be helped myself. 

Shouldn’t have started in the first place.

Edited by cratercracker

1 hour ago, cratercracker said:

<snip>

I am bad at art. I should quit. I don’t even want to try improve, it’s hopeless. Nothing can help me anymore, I don’t want to be helped myself. 

No you need to keep going! It's miles better than mine, but if you've lost all drive to do it just take a break. Whether its a few weeks or a few months, stopping until you get the urge to do it again can do wonders for your motivation.

@cratercracker

If you don't feel motivated, or just don't have the time to do art you can take a break, but you don't have to quit completely.  As long as you can hold a pen, you can draw.

Your art is above average and also very original, in my honest opinion, not something i would ditch in the bin.

5 hours ago, cratercracker said:

I am bad at art. I should quit.

Art is a subjective thing. It all depends on who you show it to.

I'll tell you, I have a terrible handwriting and I can't even draw anything barely interpretive or imaginative. I need a straightedge.

On 10/28/2018 at 2:15 AM, cratercracker said:

Stuff I sketch at school.

ZF60rHN.jpg

bO2FJ5p.jpg

Those are standalone pics, that I took inspiration for from a biology book and a war-time poster.

But here is the stuff from my nightmares/dreams/imagination:

CmgX4Ew.jpg

P06TJyG.jpg

dMMEWKQ.jpg

Wanna know a trick with faces? You can totally skimp out on only one part and it will still look good. I draw the cheeks, mouth, nose, and shading nicely, then do elongated dots for the eyes and it still looks good. Try it next time.

19 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UXwzXHWKX7geu1_gH2TXIxz9bDnGwWKvKVJDRmZewOGyrOrlIx-2qocHFAuGqf_o0bF4ueub0COxMFy7XIZaWKZigITWQh7nCZKvA4xtPq11mfL3MXLzlKAuYQlF36S3sOwiabEFNctZTYfZW__3vac-coirR9koI3raTstxYUBdcTGe7GgH6R-wWdD9YWOuPZL6Ma3o1Qa_n9knMsnR-OaXs-RSI8z2h6gao-SAYc3AOCyXrze33fmqdY74EpTw607_CUUq2gecBfpNHRBFLivbC6zDpKESx8g0V7WDlKLKY0ehT2nbN3xC5Ao9Giu_7t4pUnudl7hIjClL_KrCTDVnWS1ru_X1kZFUnQmm1bNJuhAbtoTlJLWeKJgbYivPDU6X_4heFBC-0Y1TaisRj2eq8aBauZPjIRw1GcnNlWiCGae0C3I9gAVqS2qtgSZKOzzS6EY34s0YdAR32zUy-kOi0mwpTXwmKwxPanB6PvkiaRlsY92IdNbCPN9LkePuFkLi5gY7l-wRZ1lVEE6gZ1bEM5bRm4AOg5qCEOvoPJ2u7OZ7I03Tc2W3P8nBWwAFqDESe4Q43BgEfiZKAL8TOS_o9z6zjNBNmjpqpCESwA9MsW2N6WOgMJxyFmuQhGSYbmmelSvxAiZ4RGW7yA6R5jcsScso0LQQgnxv7Z0ySw68=w742-h586-no

I think you want to set it to public or something.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.