Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 12:29 AM, Spacetraindriver said:

cuGid35.jpg

This one! At first I thought the carrier potentially was the Akagi, but the bridge of the real one being on port, I was pretty confused for a second. Then I saw your battleship, looking like a Nagato-class and rifling the carrier. So... couldn't the carrier being the Yorktown or the Lexington?

1 hour ago, XB-70A said:

This one! At first I thought the carrier potentially was the Akagi, but the bridge of the real one being on port, I was pretty confused for a second. Then I saw your battleship, looking like a Nagato-class and rifling the carrier. So... couldn't the carrier being the Yorktown or the Lexington?

Yeah thats a Nagato and thats a Yorktown, sorry lol. It was based off this time a silly video game spawned my carrier task force on top of an enemy battleship task force, hence the, um, closeness. :P 

• 2 weeks later...

I havent posted in a while, here are some things i made:

Spoiler

DragonV2.png

Dragon, of course.

Temporary_Base.png

A space base, cutaway sort of view.

Cheeky_old_hag_2.png

Man

By the way, here is a tip, if you want to make full on, clean looking drawings with a pen or non-erasable drawing tool of any kind, you can draw a fine messy sketch with a pencil, make the rest of the drawing with pen or whatever, and later erase the pencil layer to reveal line-art that isn't that messy. You can also use a blue/red pencil for the sketch if you want to remove it digitaly, or if you are going completely digital, just use layers.

image0.jpg

I used it in these drawings. (yes, the differnce in proportions in the drawings is bothering me too.)

Here is it in action:

image0.jpg

The ugly messy sketch.

image0.jpg

The lineart (i didn't quite remove the sketch).

Edited by NSEP

Just popping in to say hi, and confirm that I'm still redrawing the same two characters while throwing random design ideas at the wall to see what sticks.

3OtjMv9.png

...well, I mean I've been drawing some other stuff, but nothing very note-worthy/significant (I'm still trying to reduce the number of unnecessary drawings I post online, including here).

Also, I've been taking a look through the other posts/pieces of art in this topic, and I must say there's some excellent pieces people have been posting here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.