Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

On 02/04/2017 at 11:49 PM, Spacetraindriver said:

Abraham Lincoln and some girl in my art class. (It was an assignment) These were the the best ones that my teacher let me keep. I mean, I know I should be proud that 2 of my drawings she wants to display on her wall, but I drew them, so shouldn't I be deciding what should happen to MY drawings? 

5b5487f8593685302ce15d22c4f0b4cf.jpg

95303b31cef5f807dc9b7cebce0a958c.jpg

I think you can do what you want with your drawings. I agree with you. But the family of the dead tree you used for the paper should decide if you can draw on the paper or not. Stop plant abuse!

DUES VULT! WE WILL TAKE BERLIN!

Spoiler

duesvultdeusvulydeusvultdeusvultdeusvulydeusvultdeusvultdeusvultdeusvultdeusvult

(old one)

Spoiler

281f7fa2ff918d493aba0cc4c1c58687.jpeg

987aaa4d4f28db1f95767e61eeb1b488.jpeg

(sorry its sideways...)

Edited by Spacetraindriver
On computer they're fine! :D

16 hours ago, Spacetraindriver said:

281f7fa2ff918d493aba0cc4c1c58687.jpeg

Renault FT with a warrior in armor?! I love the concept but this poor guy is probably regretting his horse while riding at less than 8 km/h. He should be dreaming of a BT-1/7 at the time.

---

In lack of ideas today :

oHQJvxW.jpg?1

A pair of Iraqi Mirage F1EQ-5 firing their Aérospatiale AM39 Exocet anti-ship missiles to the Iranian oil platforms positioned in the Persian Gulf.

On 07/04/2017 at 2:00 PM, ZentroCatson said:

5U9N7GR.jpg

Some doodles I did during Latin class... A battle elephant and a cow with an anti tank gun.

Seems like the battle elephant just release a chemical weapon made of methane and sulfur.

---

Today's draft is a bit special :

vJw4Q7E.jpg

19 July 1966, 05:05 local time : the Dassault Mirage IVA number 36 is returning to its base of Hao at Mach 2 after having released its 65 kt AN-11 nuclear bomb 85 km East of the atoll of Mururoa during Operation "Tamouré".

Ok6HHqJ.jpg TpBbiYk.png

Instead of making the detonation over the Ocean as it was made I placed it at the center of Mururoa's lagoon.

4 hours ago, Spacetraindriver said:

@TedwinKnockman66 Thats cool, but I see what looks like is a Shinkansen in the backround, and I am duty bound to know what that train is doing there and why! So uhh...yeah. Why's that Japanese bullet train on the cover what appears to be a book of somesorts...

I should stop drink Heinken

I was not inspirited by aircraft today...

tsFi6i2.jpg?1

An Independence Weaponry AKU-1X Akuma (Demon) from the 5th Ghost Regiment of the Draconis Combine engaging some dirty Clanners.

This scratch inspiration is coming from an awesome draw I've seen online some weeks ago.

Edited by XB-70A

I drew this in like 10 minutes. Just a sketch. :wink:

Surprise!

If you play WoT or War Thunder, you'll understand this one.

On 4/1/2017 at 8:09 PM, Kokoro said:

saturn-v-drawing.jpg

http://loli.kokorolibrary.net/?picture=484

I will edit this post if I ever get around to editing the video.  I am a little tired at the moment.

If I turned her into a card I wonder if I can still use the worm logo?  Is it too commonly known to not be a problem?

Hide contents

What program is that?

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

On 4/10/2017 at 11:34 AM, Pine said:

purple_plane_render_1.png

Really nice. The animated movie really marked me when I saw it the first time, everybody around me seemed to prefer Yuchi and its Shinden-like aircraft while I was much more interested by the "Teacher" and his kind of Westland Wyvern turned in a fighter.

---

I went back to the aircraft today :

ryFe9S3.jpg

One Yakovlev Yak-38U "Forger" of the Soviet Navy during a training flight is hovering close to the "Kiev" heavy aircraft carrying cruiser.

I tried so hard, but i think its a partial succes.

my_former_crush_by_zanzalur-db5kst5.jpg

Its my former crush by the way, expect oversimplified to look cartoonish. Im not going to tell too much about her, i dont want her to become a unwanted internet person. Thats called bullying and im not into that!

But no Vostok 1 drawings yet! Coming hopefully soon!

1 hour ago, NSEP said:

I tried so hard, but i think its a partial succes.

my_former_crush_by_zanzalur-db5kst5.jpg

It is much more close of the success than the failure to me.

Edit : I've just finished to one of today for my part.

m1MBIG1.jpg

Two Soviet Mil M-24D "Hind-D" patrolling between the Afghan mountains.

Edited by XB-70A

Today I realized I had never drawn any launcher or rocket while being on the KSP forum. So I tried with an Ariane 44L... disastrous, really. Another try with Zenit, my favorite, was piteous.

So I came back to the military once again and took my time with a pretty legendary system :

vJBDLSt.jpg

One Minsk Automobile Plant MAZ-543 "Uragan" rising its R-17 "Elbrus" (SS-1C "Scud-B").

(I still haven't find a way to make some good tires)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.