Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

On 13/04/2017 at 0:46 AM, XB-70A said:

It is much more close of the success than the failure to me.

Edit : I've just finished to one of today for my part.

m1MBIG1.jpg

Two Soviet Mil M-24D "Hind-D" patrolling between the Afghan mountains.

The thing is, it looks nothing like her, her face is not that oval for example, she has a chin that sticks out more and   that is pretty hard to replicate. And i was in a bad mood because it was like midnight. Other than that, if you think its good, than its good! Thanks alot :wink:

By the way, i like how the perspective is done on your planes, i could not possibly do that! Nice! 

20 minutes ago, GluttonyReaper said:

VVqOAjF.png

idHfp8G.jpg

Some drawings I did for a thing :) 

Microbots? (Would not call something the size of an Inch Nano). By the way, lots of wires. Cool thing peep! Thumbs up!

Second try <3 

rdw2_by_zanzalur-db5xefe.jpg

This time i did not draw her while baked.

On 11/04/2017 at 7:27 AM, Lo Var Lachland said:

Just drew this in Krita:

Duna rise

Yes, I know. It's bad. I literally started digitally drawing and painting 1 hour ago :P

Its actually pretty decent for someone who just started. But i know that you can still improve! :)

On 15/04/2017 at 4:01 PM, NSEP said:

The thing is, it looks nothing like her, her face is not that oval for example, she has a chin that sticks out more and   that is pretty hard to replicate. And i was in a bad mood because it was like midnight. Other than that, if you think its good, than its good! Thanks alot :wink:

By the way, i like how the perspective is done on your planes, i could not possibly do that! Nice! 

Yes, with full honesty I found it good. I'm personnaly uncapable to draw portrait of peoples, with a model in front of me like with a picture. It's impossible to explain but the result always is disappointing or much more close from a satirical portrait than a correct one, and that from the beginning. When I was between 8-10 I used to make some short stories with one girl at the school between the class hours. It was about two young women travelling around the world with one idiot and the other too serious, she was drawing them and outside scenery (like jungle, cities or the sea) while I was taking care of the vehicles and objects. I remember one story where the idiot received a luggage (falling from the compartment over her) directly on the head during turbulences or when she was ejected from a Jeep while the other was driving crazily in the jungle.

Otherwise I'm in a hospital since Friday and start to feel like rotting on the place...

Just make this one yesterday's afternoon :

bTgNqa0.jpg

The Mikoyan-Gurevitch MiG-21SMT "Fishbed-K" 57-Blue flying over an Afghan village during a SEAD flight (totally missed the cockpit windows).

2 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Yes, with full honesty I found it good. I'm personnaly uncapable to draw portrait of peoples, with a model in front of me like with a picture. It's impossible to explain but the result always is disappointing or much more close from a satirical portrait than a correct one, and that from the beginning. When I was between 8-10 I used to make some short stories with one girl at the school between the class hours. It was about two young women travelling around the world with one idiot and the other too serious, she was drawing them and outside scenery (like jungle, cities or the sea) while I was taking care of the vehicles and objects. I remember one story where the idiot received a luggage (falling from the compartment over her) directly on the head during turbulences or when she was ejected from a Jeep while the other was driving crazily in the jungle.

Otherwise I'm in a hospital since Friday and start to feel like rotting on the place...

Just make this one yesterday's afternoon :

bTgNqa0.jpg

The Mikoyan-Gurevitch MiG-21SMT "Fishbed-K" 57-Blue flying over an Afghan village during a SEAD flight (totally missed the cockpit windows).

I think i have seen that picture somewhere. and original picture A.Zhirnov did

HEcnPb5.jpg

Edited by TedwinKnockman66

1 hour ago, TedwinKnockman66 said:

I think i have seen that picture somewhere. and original picture A.Zhirnov did

HEcnPb5.jpg

Absolutely. I got it on one of my MiG-21 model box, can not remember which one precisely but I re-found the picture yesterday on a blog (in black and white). So impossible to not make it but I made the color on memory. The 1/48 was so great that I could not try to not make it :)

Another assignent for art class, could of done something simple (We just had to draw something with color, which I really dont like...[the color part]) but I HAD to draw...

Raising the flag on Iwo Jima

7d8626d5c7b9cb4adc357baf4cc92015.jpeg

(still coloring it)

Edited by Spacetraindriver

I8ztHs1.jpg

A French AMX-30 Au F1 155 mm self-propelled howitzer is firing back to the Serbian positions during the siege of Sarajevo.

The tracks stil are so bad, one day I will find a good way to make them (and more important, enough time).

6 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Pretty shivering, he remembers me a movie that marked me as a child, "The Visitor" from 1979 :

the-visitor.jpg

Dont worry, my robots job is to lead his Democratic Republic Empire with his republicans and his robots. All they can do is discriminate and argue with humans, not violently kill them. 

9 hours ago, NSEP said:

Dont worry, my robots job is to lead his Democratic Republic Empire with his republicans and his robots. All they can do is discriminate and argue with humans, not violently kill them. 

A good idea, humans could be good slaves for them, making all their task. I just imagine an industrial microwave being like an hortator giving the rhythm to human having to rub their hands to give heat.

Being pretty sure I'll not have any time to draw a bit today, I'm sharing the one of yesterday :

Uo4VUK8.jpg

1991 : An M270 M.L.R.S of the U.S Army is firing its M26 rockets to the Iraqi lines during Operation Desert Storm.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.