Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, Spacetraindriver said:

That inspired me to draw this!

6ccd868ad56a194353bb3cf21ab8612b.jpg

What exactly is going on here?

Simple! An American raid on a Soviet Space Spacecraft factory! And a BadS dude using a pistol after his Mercury broke down. And a Skylab shooting from far away. And MORE!

0_0

Do you mind if I totally steal your idea?

On 2/17/2017 at 7:57 PM, Kokoro said:

Really nice sketch.  F-8s are really awesome aircraft.

Have you heard the news this week that Brazil is Decomissioning Sao Paulo, ex Foch, carrier.  I hope it isnt scrapped.  The last carrier to launch aircraft with bridles I think.

I've heard that the USS Enterprise (CVN-65) is also being decommissioned. Sad to see both go.

On Topic:

I drew an F-14 in math on Friday, but I can't find it. I'love edit this if I do.

Edited by TheKosanianMethod

Another leak. Maybe too big? Does this tell you peeps alot about my new secret story?

AKGtyH4.png

Its not completely done yet.

22 hours ago, Spacetraindriver said:

Sorry to flood the thread with my drawings in a row, I promise this is the last one!

No problem, i liked them all! 

We had to illustrate some of the works John Singleton Copley made for Art HW (as well as an one page biography about him. :mad:) so I made these two guys on the bottom of the "selected works" section on his Wikipedia page. (Yes our art teacher told us to use Wikipedia)

Now usually side views are the bane of my existence but I think these are pretty good!

7177cafc014ad4f999591b3d6c4f2a76.jpg

3cc1be44aa878a9615328635697004c1.jpg

What I turned into the teacher were only slightly different with more details, better lines, shaded in areas, etc.

Dangit! Why does my phone's view look different from my computer???

Edited by Spacetraindriver

This is my mechanism that generates a little bit of electricity using a falling cart with wheels and a dynamo. If it is going to be a real thing, its propably going to be a houshold toy. Its not going to be in the real bussines with fusion reactors and stuff. But i thought it was fun.

js3x87I.jpg

I know it's Undertale and that it's probably showing the wrong way on computers but it's my most recent work I'm pretty proud of. That's easily accessible. I don't think my school would appreciate me breaking into my art class room... Actually, only simple versions of James, Jermemy, and Richard are locked up in there...Nevermind. I'm just worried somewhere out there someone would just get annoyed by this... I mean, I couldn't draw to the same quality as I did last year so... Uh oh. There I go making walls of text in replies... Ok I'll stop now....

482b9b389cc1bf267420201ab5c52538.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.