NSEP

Show off your drawings!

Recommended Posts

More drama in today's drawing :

2KH0rNq.jpg

The famous crash of the MiG-29S duo at the RIAT 1993.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Yankeedankeedoodledoo.

big_rock_thing__by_zanzalur-dbcu4bh.jpg

Next goal: Planets and female humans.

Edited by NSEP
Preventing a future heated discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XB-70A said:

More drama in today's drawing :

2KH0rNq.jpgUrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

The famous crash of the MiG-29S duo at the RIAT 1993.

i m not really a missilled planes fan, still they fly i heard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to make a new cockpit drawing, drawing inspiration from my old cockpit drawing I made at the beginning of last year. It's still a WIP, but hopefully I can do some nice shading work on this one...

 

o4QIVPY.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/06/2017 at 6:00 AM, Kokoro said:

If you have a drawing to post, post it.  Don't be embarassed.

my recent junk:

......quite.

And this is my space shuttle inspired drawing I was thinking of colouring next:

i might have shared it here alread,y cant remember.

 

airbag now, that's new ^^ just kidding kkr btw ^^ kuso baka desho tebane xDr ^^ that pon pon pon ^^ (thks for the smile^²)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something "new" today with a bit of space :

XVzoDbr.jpg

Scott Carpenter in "Aurora 7".

I really need training for spacecraft so I used a base to make it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XB-70A said:

Something "new" today with a bit of space :

XVzoDbr.jpg

Scott Carpenter in "Aurora 7".

I really need training for spacecraft so I used a base to make it.

You are doing spacecraft too now? Great! Are you planning to do more spacecraft?

What im planning to do is practise making human faces, but i do however want to give my training sheet a, uhh twist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to happy with this one, but meh. It is what it is. Might try a hand-drawing next.

c7XTToh.png

EDIT:

Also added clickable banners to my signature. Yay!

Edited by NISSKEPCSIM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2017 at 5:00 AM, Kokoro said:

If you have a drawing to post, post it.  Don't be embarassed.

my recent junk:

......quite.

And this is my space shuttle inspired drawing I was thinking of colouring next:

i might have shared it here alread,y cant remember.

 

i dont think thats junk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

i dont think thats junk

Artists are allowed to degrade their own work. :sticktongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I drew the Top Gear now Grand Tour trio in a "simplistic" style. 

dab96574ab6223ed3560b9b33c11359c.jpgAnd heres more art class work, I usually suck at drawing at this scale. My pinkie is as long as both of them are tall.

74d16aa617c3e6fd7e835cb4af0271b0.jpg

(And my notebook/finer/dullness of pencil at time/camera seems to of smudged the reflection, which is convenient...)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

I drew the Top Gear now Grand Tour trio in a "simplistic" style. 

dab96574ab6223ed3560b9b33c11359c.jpgAnd heres more art class work, I usually suck at drawing at this scale. My pinkie is as long as both of them are tall.

74d16aa617c3e6fd7e835cb4af0271b0.jpg

(And my notebook/finer/dullness of pencil at time/camera seems to of smudged the reflection, which is convenient...)

 

you mean good old top gear and why isnt james a turtle? :P 

Edited by kerbinorbiter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kerbinorbiter said:

you mean good old top gear and why isnt james a turtle? :P 

Pardon, theres a new Top Gear? I haven't heard of the such! :wink: 

I drew James much more detailed on page 6 of this thread. :wink: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

Pardon, theres a new Top Gear? I haven't heard of the such! :wink: 

 

 

2014, clarkson got fired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inspired by @XB-70A's most recent drawing, I drew another picture in Microsoft Paint; A Mercury capsule re-entering the atmosphere.

KMYwmD2.png

Edited by NISSKEPCSIM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kerbinorbiter said:

2014, clarkson got fired

Observe the winky face. Of course I know! I just refuse to acknowledge the existence of that new show that doesn't deserve its name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NSEP said:

You are doing spacecraft too now? Great! Are you planning to do more spacecraft?

For sure, but I'm lacking of imagination. I was about to make Vostok 2 firstly instead of Mercury-Atlas 7. The next probably will be Vostok 6 or 5... or Apollo-Soyuz, or Salyut 1 or... no I should stop here.

 

2 hours ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

I drew another picture in Microsoft Paint; A Mercury capsule re-entering the atmosphere.

Damn... that's more than nice for MS Paint! I was using it as a kid for terrible imaginary aircraft or later to make caricatures of my teachers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, XB-70A said:

For sure, but I'm lacking of imagination. I was about to make Vostok 2 firstly instead of Mercury-Atlas 7. The next probably will be Vostok 6 or 5... or Apollo-Soyuz, or Salyut 1 or... no I should stop here.

Yeah, i know that feeling. Spaceflight does not have as much variety as avation. But you can also do rockets, satellites, future spacecraft, spacecraft and rockets that never flew, and maybe even Sci-Fi spacecraft. Just refreshing your imagination a bit. Maybe it will help :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kerbinorbiter said:

i dont think thats junk

Depends on how you look at it. I draw (what people call) good drawings, but i call it junk because i did not take as much effort in it as i usually do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a newspaper advertisement for an upcoming post in my mission reports thread. (Any be upcoming, I mean, realistically, probably within the next month or so.)

BW7Aajo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another picture drawn in Microsoft Paint; This time, it's an Icarus spacecraft, the spacecraft that put the first Americans into orbit in my alternate history mission reports series!

SD3Ru9E.png

Images of the Icarus spacecraft:

pa60ADh.jpg

letNEBx.jpg

My mission reports thread is found here:

 

Edited by NISSKEPCSIM
Argh! Made a big mistake with the paint bucket tool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0092197843a87104b6eff24e04ec4721.jpg

Panzerkamfwagen IV! My best perspective drawing so far, personally. Ignore the legs...Actually, you know what?

Spoiler

e1f0a1c27be801bc3b52c5862935a3fa.jpg

Thats a Motar...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.