I think I Found The Shuttle's Space Worm UFO

AlmostNASA

So when I was Playing with My Space Shuttle I found a UFO. The UFO was the Shuttle Space Worm images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCD63IL7F_mj5yglR8XHq But in KSP

I have three images Showing an object Circled In red that shows an object appearing to change shape. In real life three or two space shuttles encountered this object and imaged or recorded it. It moved as if it were changing shape in my game. here is my Evidence: Also If you zoom in you can see the worm pretty well.BvHwfM6.jpguxJVA1r.png1HFaPUK.jpg I also do not have Distant Object Enhancement installed. So please tell me what you think it is.

1 hour ago, Veeltch said:

ENHANCE

Seriously though, it's Minmus.

19 minutes ago, Randazzo said:

Minmus.

I can not do anything but agree. It's the right size, it's the right colour, it's the right inclination. Without Distant Objects installed it can only be Minmus.

I had to do some digging to find out what the "space shuttle worm" thing was about.  It was a minute piece of space debris which flew into the path of an RCS thruster and got blown away.

Edited by Corona688

There is a good chance that it is minmus, but I'm not sold. I encountered something similar before I had Distant Object Enhancement. On several missions I could see a speck of light like this, and I assumed it was minmus at first.  I zoomed out to confirm, neither mun nor minmus were in that direction and as I zoomed out further, no celestial bodies we're in that direction. I rechecked this during several missions where it was spotted and during a couple I could identify both of Kerbin's natural satellites in addition to the speck of light.

It could also be something on the skybox, or some space debris whose orbit you ALWAYS launch into (more likely if you use an autopilot mod).

Or it could be an asteroid. Or something akin to the one part from some mod where the seat falls out of the IVA and drifts away for no apparent reason.

Edited by DaMachinator

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.