Vertical text

KSK

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the forum. If I'm browsing threads the text appears vertically in a single column. If I follow a link to a specific post, e.g. through an alert or the 'last posted' link for a given thread, everything looks fine. Any ideas what could be causing this or how to fix it?

I'm viewing the forum on whatever browser comes with iOS 6 but haven't had this problem before.

Thanks.

Hi Kasper - thanks for the reply.

No screenshots I'm afraid, as I only have a tablet to hand and so can't test this on another browser either. It works fine on my phone browser but of course, that's just getting the mobile version of the site.

Briefly though,  the home page looks normal. If I click through into any of the sub-forums, all the thread titles appear in vertical text. Clicking through again, the thread title is again displayed vertically but underneath, the thread content is displayed normally. 

Not sure if that helps? Hope it's a bit clearer than my previous post. By way of troubleshooting, I've tried clearing my browser cache and history but that didn't make any difference. Also, this only started happening last night - the forum was rendering fine up until then.

If you're not able to make a screenshot you might be able to take a shot of your screen. Take an old fashioned picture with another device. ANY image would be helpful. Even a low quality one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.