Font Size - XBOX One

Hey guys -- 

When your working in the map, it's very difficult to see the info displayed next to maneuver points, apsis, etc.. Any chance those could be bigger?

Also also - I found it rather difficult to click and drag a maneuver point. This is important when planning a Hahlman transfer as your delta-v doesn't change, but you have to time things right...

also also also - why can't I left-bumper-click more than four modes of time-warp? 

Currently, there is no way to resize the font in the map view, unfortunately. If you hover over it with the cursor and press B it'll stay displayed, if that helps. 

If you press and hold the right or left bumper and then adjust your maneuver node, you'll have finer control. I usually adjust the map view so nothing is right behind the maneuver node.

You can click on the time warp arrows above the clock with the cursor to activate regular time warp. I'll also click a spot on my orbit and select "warp to here" which activates warp, and if you've placed a node, you can click on the projected orbit (dotted yellow line) and select "warp to maneuver".

I hope this helps!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.