[1.2] Shuttle Payload Technologies v0.2 - Spacelab Released!

MrMeeb

1 hour ago, TheAceOfHearts said:

This isn't on any of the older parts like the wings and cargo bays, it's just spacelab parts. I'll see if it's one of my other mods causing the issue, since it all worked in a vanilla save, but I just wanted to make the issue known. 

I've been told it is possibly something to do with the fact the texture is a png. When I get home next week I will convert it to .mbm, which will load reliably. It would be .dds, but the texture is the wrong size so mbm is the next best option. Thanks for bringing this up :) 

@MrMeeb  I too have an issue with the experiment airlock.  It does not attach to anything.  At all. Not even the big spacelab.  I'll remove and reinstall the mod and CA as well and try i again.  Will update.

Really like what you, @Pak,and @Angel-125 have done with this.  Quickly giving competiton to my favourite Kerbal shuttle system

11 hours ago, smotheredrun said:

@MrMeeb  I too have an issue with the experiment airlock.  It does not attach to anything.  At all. Not even the big spacelab.  I'll remove and reinstall the mod and CA as well and try i again.  Will update.

Really like what you, @Pak,and @Angel-125 have done with this.  Quickly giving competiton to my favourite Kerbal shuttle system

I have not had this option, I would recommend seeing if you can replicate it with a clean install with only a new copy of SPT installed.

11 hours ago, smotheredrun said:

The Experiment Airlock is specifically designed to be node attached to the hole in the back half of the full sized spacelab. Try holding down alt and bringing it towards it, remembering that the grey sections is supposed to be inside spacelab, with only the white portion being visible 

4 hours ago, MrMeeb said:

The Experiment Airlock is specifically designed to be node attached to the hole in the back half of the full sized spacelab. Try holding down alt and bringing it towards it, remembering that the grey sections is supposed to be inside spacelab, with only the white portion being visible 

I tried.  No joy.  In SPH and VAB used just big spacelab and experiment airlock.  Airlock remains greyed out at all 3 nodes.  Used the airlock as root part, and nothing spacelabs or otherwise attaches to it. I'll upload screen shots if I get a chance later

42 minutes ago, NateDaBeast said:

Having trouble getting the wings to work, anyone have a .craft file using this and/or the Cormorant Aeronology mod.

1. select wings
  2. attach wings
  3. ???
  4. profit.

For real though, I don't understand what you're having trouble with. Can you elaborate? 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheAceOfHearts said:

Any way you could make it have bdarmory laser? In my save MIR simply needs to go.

O20rgMHh.gif

(the image isn't working right you have to click on it to view it)

Seriously though, WHY?!?!

Just use the ABL that's part of BDA. Or I will drop some science on you.

Edited by minepagan

On 30 November 2016 at 7:25 PM, TheRedTom said:

@MrMeeb There doesn't appear to be a Canadarm mounting point on the  CRG-150, do you have any idea what might be overriding this?

Looks like I didn't include the MM patch in the download, so it isn't being overridden, it's more than it just isn't there :P I'll see if I can get a patch out with them, the balancing fix, and a texture fix for those who are experiencing a missing texture issue sometime soon 

On 11/30/2016 at 2:25 PM, TheRedTom said:

@MrMeeb There doesn't appear to be a Canadarm mounting point on the  CRG-150, do you have any idea what might be overriding this?

Edit the file "GameData/Canadarm/Canadarm.cfg" and add this to the end.

@PART[CRG_100R]
{
    node_stack_canadarm = -1.33, 3.90, -0.05, 0, -1, 0, 0
}

@PART[CRG_150]
{
    node_stack_canadarm = -1.33, 4.90, -0.05, 0, -1, 0, 0
}

That'll add the nodes.

Edited by frencrs

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.