[1.2] Shuttle Payload Technologies v0.2 - Spacelab Released!

MrMeeb

On 1/12/2017 at 9:02 PM, SpaceBadger007 said:

Project you say mr wolfie... what might this project be....

Let the interrigation begin!

No interrogation needed, he's making Delta IV. You should see the dev shots in the BDB thread, absolutely gorgeous

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, gowthamn said:

Bit confused. How is this different from "Space Shuttle Systems" mod?

Space Shuttle Systems provides a photo-realistic recreation of STS, whereas this mod provides stock-a-like parts modeled off of Space Shuttle payloads like spacelab and experiment pallets to both work with the stock Mk3 parts, and also to possibly used with other non-shuttle crafts.

On 01/03/2017 at 7:51 PM, Calvin_Maclure said:

Will it be functional with CommNet and RT and all?

If CommNet is the stock system (I haven't actually used it yet), then yes. If you want it to work with RT, you're welcome to make an MM patch after release :) 

On 3/1/2017 at 0:38 PM, MrMeeb said:

Used and abused

Sweet! BTW Meeb, I managed to get your modified shuttle cockpit working with Ruben's 6 seat mod, (switched the internals over or something). If you want to include it as a compatibility-thing I'll give you the part file.

25 minutes ago, Frednoeyes said:

Sweet! BTW Meeb, I managed to get your modified shuttle cockpit working with Ruben's 6 seat mod, (switched the internals over or something). If you want to include it as a compatibility-thing I'll give you the part file.

Awesome! Send it over and I'll take a look :) 

Not much in terms of progress for now - big deadline on Monday, so working towards that for now

Because Ive nothing better to do at... jesus... its 4AM... Ive fixed the alpha issue on the Shuttle Cockpit texture... and Ive also modified the STS Delta, Strake and Elevons to reference the latest models from CA... (Im all of these things have already been fixed... but if they havent and you want the files... I'll zip them up for you and send them over...

Meanwhile have a pretty picture:

5a3bcfw.png

1 hour ago, Avalon304 said:

Because Ive nothing better to do at... jesus... its 4AM... Ive fixed the alpha issue on the Shuttle Cockpit texture... and Ive also modified the STS Delta, Strake and Elevons to reference the latest models from CA... (Im all of these things have already been fixed... but if they havent and you want the files... I'll zip them up for you and send them over...

*snip*

Awesome! I'd appreciate it if you could send your fixes over :D 

9 hours ago, Avalon304 said:

Meanwhile have a pretty picture:

5a3bcfw.png

How did you get IR and canadarm to work in 1.2.2? Or is that not 1.2.2? I can't get either to work.

6 minutes ago, TheAceOfHearts said:

How did you get IR and canadarm to work in 1.2.2? Or is that not 1.2.2? I can't get either to work.

I found the latest version of IR (Hint: Check the IR github). Canadaarm just works with it. (I also had to make a change to KJR to stop it from freezing IR joints in place).

Just now, Avalon304 said:

I found the latest version of IR (Hint: Check the IR github). Canadaarm just works with it. (I also had to make a change to KJR to stop it from freezing IR joints in place).

The IR control menu isn't anywhere when I try to use it. I have the latest versions including the dev version of KJR which is supposed to work with IR. 

1 minute ago, TheAceOfHearts said:

The IR control menu isn't anywhere when I try to use it. I have the latest versions including the dev version of KJR which is supposed to work with IR. 

If the version of IR you have isnt 2.0.10... then you dont have the latest version. You probably have the latest stable version.

Version 3.3.1 of KJR still freezes IR joints, and theres a fix in there topic that needs to be made so that they can resume working.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.