[1.2] Shuttle Payload Technologies v0.2 - Spacelab Released!

MrMeeb

1 hour ago, Vanamonde said:

Firstly, welcome to our forum. :)

Secondly, I'm sorry, but large log files like that can cause slow page loads or even errors. Please upload your file to a sharing site instead, and copy the link they provide into your post here. 

I'm sorry, I've uploaded it now on Google Drive here

4 hours ago, StarKiller97 said:

I'm sorry, I've uploaded it now on Google Drive here

Page 10 , Six post from the bottom did you update all plugins in this mod ? And think that's the wrong log file you posted should be a KSP.log think

Edited by Mecripp

23 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

I'll happily adopt this if @MrMeeb is not present for any reason. Also, MrMeeb said that this mod was close to dead a while ago. I'm also planing to make a mini-mod called ShuttleUtilities.

That won't be necessary - the full assets for these parts will be sent to Pak when I can find the time to package it up, and it will be up to him what happens to them from then on. It's probably best that some of the stuff I made goes in with Cormorant 

Edited by MrMeeb

Discussed it with Meeb and I'll be integrating SPT into Cormorant once I'm done with my current project.

Most of the parts will be staying the same with all non-stock features and rescales moving into an optional MM patch. There will likely be some changes and new/modified parts, but I have to do some testing before I'm willing to float plans out.

4 hours ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@Pak I can make a build-your-own LDEF thing for Cormorant as @MrMeeb planned for this mod. Is that OK with you?

Can't speak for Pak, but what I can say is that I will be providing him the source files for that deployment system I was working on for him to use as he sees fit. Just so you know

• 3 weeks later...

So I've recently installed the pack, And I've done every bug shooting step i can reasonably do at 9:13 PM.

The space lab parts refuse to show up in the VAB or SPH. I was wondering if this was a known bug, Or if I've done anything wrong. And yes, I believe i have correctly installed the pack.

Edited by kjack1111

17 minutes ago, kjack1111 said:

So I've recently installed the pack, And I've done every bug shooting step i can reasonably do at 9:13 PM.

The space lab parts refuse to show up in the VAB or SPH. I was wondering if this was a known bug, Or if I've done anything wrong. And yes, I believe i have correctly installed the pack.

Is the install path KSP/GameData/MrMeeb           

1 minute ago, Mecripp said:

Is the install path KSP/GameData/MrMeeb           

Nope, It's Gamedata/SPT

However, the game kept crashing with the /MrMeeb install path, So i'm not quite sure what to make of this.

Edited by kjack1111
Forgot detail

11 minutes ago, kjack1111 said:

Thank you for your help, The problem now appears to be fixed. Apologies for bugging you.

Your welcome and not bugging me and you can edit this file  (  ShuttlePayloadTechnologies.version   ) if you don't want the warning 

{"NAME":"Shuttle Payload Technologies","URL":"http://ksp-avc.cybutek.net/version.php?id=328","DOWNLOAD":"https://github.com/MrMeeb/Shuttle-Payload-Technologies/releases","VERSION":{"MAJOR":1,"MINOR":3,"PATCH":1,"BUILD":0},"KSP_VERSION":{"MAJOR":1,"MINOR":3,"PATCH":1},"KSP_VERSION_MIN":{"MAJOR":1,"MINOR":3,"PATCH":1},"KSP_VERSION_MAX":{"MAJOR":1,"MINOR":3,"PATCH":1}}

Edited by Mecripp

On 10/29/2017 at 6:23 PM, Pak said:

Discussed it with Meeb and I'll be integrating SPT into Cormorant once I'm done with my current project.

You know... once... like a year ago... I suggested this on Discord... Im gonna take credit for this. :P

Its nice coming back to these forums and seeing such great progress on so many of the mods I love.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.