[1.2] Shuttle Payload Technologies v0.2 - Spacelab Released!

MrMeeb

11 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

Neat, thanks.

Edit: Is Direct absolutely necessary for the mod to function? It's really outdated and I don't see why it would be necessary to the functionality of this mod.

It is recommended because SPT adds some additional configs which use the models of the Direct-Boosters. Ingame you have then more than one Booster of Direct (with more thrust).
Direct is outdatet but it should work.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

I moved Meeb's parts into the CA file structure and made a few small changes to names and properties. Since CA is intended to be a mostly stock experience I removed the Dmagic and WBT science dependencies and turned the lab into a stock science lab and the experiment rack into a Science Jr. The part rescales and other small modifications are also not included in this. Did some quick tests in 1.5 and everything seems to be working now.

Features can be put back in pretty easily with MM patches if someone else would like to set those up.

Here's a github link for those interested. Download the Zip, then drop the Cormorant Aeronology folder into Gamedata

https://github.com/Pak84/ShuttlePayloadTech/tree/master

AbVHNaz.png?1

Actual integration into CA will probably take a bit since I wanted to clean some things up for 1.5

If you're interested in using DIRECT by Benjee10 check out the new version here

https://spacedock.info/mod/1742/reDIRECT

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 1:03 PM, Brainpop14 said:

Also anyone tried this for 1.12.2 yet?

This mod has been mostly absorbed into Cormorant Aeronology.
And the CA+DIRECT+CxA combo has been mostly superseded by SOCK+reDIRECT+HT2, except for CA's shuttle payloads.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.