[1.1.3] Astronomer's Visual Pack: Rebooted

Ok, so many of you know, or at least have heard about Astronomer's Visual Pack. I have discovered a fix for this, but i cannot figure out how to get the effects working .e.g Sandstorms, Auroras, Snow, Better textures for Eve and Jool. I want to bring this old mod back to life; so if you have any ideas of how I could edit the configs to have functioning sandstorms/ snow/ auroras. At the moment i have only got the clouds to function although what i have so far shows hope for a revival of this long dead mod. If i can get the mod fulling running I will ask Astronomer for permission to take over AVP. As of now any help would be appreciated and any major helpers will be included in the credits :D I will also include an addition of Rareden's Skybox to add to the stunning visuals that AVP provides. If you have any solutions to fix/improve current visual effects please tell my because i would love to get this mod moving again! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.