[1.3.0] Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.3.5]

Matchlight

Hey, by any chance would you like me to make you a profile picture? if you have anything in mind I can make it and send it too you :D

27 minutes ago, Ceras said:

Haha nice number you have there

Thats the NVIDIA Marketing team number :D i didn't know where to put it so why the hell not?

1 minute ago, Matchlight said:

Hey, by any chance would you like me to make you a profile picture? if you have anything in mind I can make it and send it too you :D

Thats the NVIDIA Marketing team number :D i didn't know where to put it so why the hell not?

Haha, ye I guessed it was the Nvidia marketing team number, and I don't have anything in mind for a profile picture, never think about it

I dount you will like it but it'll be fun for me to make :) I'll send you it when i'm done :D

Uh alright, I've just spent the last hour or so working on a snow particle effect since, as I said before, I have been learning how to use the particle systems better. Could easily be made into rain as well I think (its not great but its also only been an hour so...)

4 minutes ago, Ceras said:

There you go lol, and its alright, we can still spam your post if you want, its not hard to multitask

I'm still saving up for my PC, One of my friends works for LG and he gets 50% of all stock so I can get two LG 1440p ultrawides for the price of one :D

I have an AMD 8 core 4Ghz processor (FX 8350), an AMD Radeon R9 270X (its old but in like a month I'm going to have two crossfire MSI GAMING X RX 480's), 24GB DDR3 RAM, 1 2TB hard drive, 2 1TB hard drives and a 240GB SSD from Samsung, and a sexy looking case. The motherboard is an MSI 970 GAMING and the power supply is a Corsair 750M

To be fair, I say my graphics card is old but I can still play most the new games with at least 60 fps

Edited by Ceras

I like the sound of it! I've not ordered the parts yet but i have a pretty decent idea of what I'm going to make.

NZXT H440 black and white

Intel i7 6700k

GTX 1070 FE (going to disassemble and paint silver parts white)

Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler

Mobo (not decided yet)

Corsair 750M

Some cablemod black and white cables

and 16gb of HyperX ram running at either 2133mhz or 3000mhz depending on what mobo i choose.

Also got 250gb SSD and 2tb WD blue

2 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

I like the sound of it! I've not ordered the parts yet but i have a pretty decent idea of what I'm going to make.

Intel i7 6700k

What do you need i7 for? You don't need i7 for gaming since they cannot utilize hyperthreading. And i7 are overkill these day

Edited by ssd21345

NZXT H440 black and white

Intel i7 6700k

GTX 1070 FE (going to disassemble and paint silver parts white)

Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler

Mobo (not decided yet)

Corsair 750M

Some cablemod black and white cables

and 16gb of HyperX ram running at either 2133mhz or 3000mhz depending on what mobo i choose.

Also got 250gb SSD and 2tb WD blue

Nice, I have a friend who just bought a PC with a similar processor as that but a GTX 970 I think for like £900 and it can't run Arma 3 (if you've heard of that game) as well as my PC with a two year old graphics card (two years since I bought it) he has like £2000 to buy a PC with as well, he was so stupid xD

Nice, I have a friend who just bought a PC with a similar processor as that but a GTX 970 I think for like £900 and it can't run Arma 3 (if you've heard of that game) as well as my PC with a two year old graphics card (two years since I bought it) he has like £2000 to buy a PC with as well, he was so stupid xD

My  5 years old computer can run Arma 3 very well(If you don't count max graphics I forgot what setting actually since I played Arma 3 for a day when my friend get into my computer , install  the game and let me play his acc for a day only)... Since most people play Arma 3 multiplayer, maybe due to Internet bandwidth?

Edited by ssd21345

3 minutes ago, ssd21345 said:

What do you need i7 for? You don't need i7 for gaming since they cannot utilize hyperthreading. And i7 are overkill these day

Yeah i know what you mean although this PC isn't just for gaming. I do quite a bit of video rendering and editing. I did originally think to go with a 6600k but i thought i may need an i7 for some of the other things i do. I also animate and make 3d models n'stuff.

Just now, Matchlight said:

Yeah i know what you mean although this PC isn't just for gaming. I do quite a bit of video rendering and editing. I did originally think to go with a 6600k but i thought i may need an i7 for some of the other things i do. I also animate and make 3d models n'stuff.

Cool. Make sure the programs can utilize hyperthreading.

2 minutes ago, ssd21345 said:

My  5 years old computer can run Arma 3 very well... Since most people play Arma 3 multiplayer, maybe due to Internet bandwidth?

No, he definitely gets PC lag not internet lag, since we mainly play breaking point atm maybe its that

No, he definitely gets PC lag not internet lag, since we mainly play breaking point atm maybe its that

That weird because it's a good card. Did he/she check the CPU(thread) usage and RAM usage?

Edited by ssd21345