[1.3.0] Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.3.5]

Matchlight

Just now, Matchlight said:

Yeah, so does blender i think.

I also do animating on Maya :) i somehow got it free instead of paying $2000 dollars a year haha

Ye Maya is a really good software, I love it for modelling, use it to make all the models for my games :P

4 minutes ago, ssd21345 said:

That weird because it's a good card. Did he/she check the CPU usage and RAM usage?

Ye, it runs fine, I just mean it ran worse than mine

Just now, Ceras said:

Ye Maya is a really good software, I love it for modelling, use it to make all the models for my games :P

Ye, it runs fine, I just mean it ran worse than mine

Thanks for the clarification.

2 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

Yes i'm a slight Weaboo but since we're off topic already; has any of you seen death note?

watched for few chapters (the beginning I guess) on TV at around mid night when I was young, but no time for it

Edited by ssd21345

Sure, I don't mind haha, I only have snow at the moment but I can make rain and probably lightning too, I'm going to finish this one off hopefully in the next hour (with a new texture too) so I will send it then, and the speed will need tweaking depending on what kind of snow you're looking for, atm it is calm. I'd show you it now but I just installed Fraps and its recording a black screen for Unity...

3 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

Try OBS that might work with Unity :D

Ok will do :)

I was just messing around with the size of the particles and accidently set it to 0.5 (usually on 0.05) and played it was like "uh why are the particles in my face like this.."

2 minutes ago, Ceras said:

Ok will do :)

I was just messing around with the size of the particles and accidently set it to 0.5 (usually on 0.05) and played it was like "uh why are the particles in my face like this.."

haha

3 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

Guess so :) would you mind sending me a little teaser?

I mean, I can send it to you as an actual game if you want, I can PM you a link to the download but its up to you haha, I was going to upload it to my server as a WebGL game but I remembered I had to shut it down as the RAM stick is broken and Im waiting for another lol, I could just use one of mine like but I'd need to turn my PC off .-.

@Matchlight I don't know if you want it but I finished the rain particle effect too (I also added like a fog type thing to mine, I can leave it in if you want but you don't need to use it obviously) 

The fog and rain use the same material and texture too, just cleverly (ish) done in the particle renderer so they're different shapes

I will post images in a moment if you want :)

Edited by Ceras