[1.3.0] Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.3.5]

Matchlight

2 minutes ago, GenesisPlayz said:

That is seriously awesome. This is gonna be better than AVP tbh

P.S. yup ground textures are working. Now to get Scatterer updated to 1.3... :wink: 

Whilst scatterer not updating to 1.3.0 is a serious pain for any user, mod user or developer @blackrack does have a real life, like all of us. So whenever he updates it is entirely dependent on what's going on in his life.

I'm trying to get this mod to play nicely with Kscale, inflating planets to 6.4x size. I can get the game working fine with just one or the other, but having both installed seems to cause an infinite loading screen. Does this mod adjust the default Kopernicus settings, or is there something else that might cause a conflict, or is it possible that the changes to Scatterer size might be causing the issue?

Edit: replacing the Kopernicus with the default installation seemed to allow both mods to load just fine.

Edited by Javascap
Updated for replacing Kopernicus.

On 6/26/2017 at 0:50 AM, Javascap said:

I'm trying to get this mod to play nicely with Kscale, inflating planets to 6.4x size. I can get the game working fine with just one or the other, but having both installed seems to cause an infinite loading screen. Does this mod adjust the default Kopernicus settings, or is there something else that might cause a conflict, or is it possible that the changes to Scatterer size might be causing the issue?

Edit: replacing the Kopernicus with the default installation seemed to allow both mods to load just fine.

I find that really odd since Daydream doesn't run off modified Kopernicus. Either way, you seemed to have found a solution! This pack does not support 6.4x Solar System but if you can get it working great!

Hello I'm struggling for hours to get so awesome texture for Mun surface to look as Mun from your video but KSPRC textures does not seems to be doing anything with my KSP. I guess my installation was correct because I installed everything as were in readme files. But every single planet or Moon has this awful glow or halo around it. Can you help me with it please?

3 minutes ago, DiscrafTsk said:

Thanks 1.3.0 version of Kopernicus is working well but can I somehow get rid of that glow around planets/moons withour atmosphere for example Mun?

Just go BoulderCo/Clouds and remove the cfg 'Astronomer's Glow'

This mod has beautiful pictures but what are the requirements to use it? I was using sve, and removed to test this, but when loading the menu, it freezes for minutes using all memory and then loads and runs normally, just not ctd because I have RamRush loaded. I have around 80 mods installed AMD 8350 FX, 7970 lightning 3gb and 12gb RAM all stock.

Thanks!

I know it's a known issue but on 1.2 version scatter still bugs out and I get that ocean of kerbin haunting me on my voyages away from kerbin so it has something to do with changing spears of influence.  Also the banding on certain zoom levels of kerbin. Is there any fix for this?

33 minutes ago, Notsure_jr said:

I know it's a known issue but on 1.2 version scatter still bugs out and I get that ocean of kerbin haunting me on my voyages away from kerbin so it has something to do with changing spears of influence.  Also the banding on certain zoom levels of kerbin. Is there any fix for this?

It's a known issue with scatterer on ksp 1.3, and has nothing to do with this mod. Disable scatterers ocean shader on the main menu, restart the game, and the issue is resolved. 

7 hours ago, Galileo said:

It's a known issue with scatterer on ksp 1.3, and has nothing to do with this mod. Disable scatterers ocean shader on the main menu, restart the game, and the issue is resolved. 

Thanks Galileo that works, no more issues.

13 hours ago, HiThere!2 said:

Will this work without scatterer?

Yes, it will but it will look a little different. For example, there won't be a sun flare and the planets won't have a nice glow. But on the other hand, Jool will be more colourful. Yet [0.3.3] fixes the whole 'Tiling issue' as well as reflections so there is no need for getting rid of it unless it's for performance issues.

9 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

Does this mod add windowshine to the parts?

Well, thanks to a fix from [0.3.3] it does now work, unlike with [0.3.2] where they only worked in the VAB.

12 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

Well, thanks to a fix from [0.3.3] it does now work, unlike with [0.3.2] where they only worked in the VAB.

If I want the scatterer sunflare and not the one in this mod, what do I do? @Galileo is the scatter sunflare from ssrss a custom or is it just the default? I don't remember it looking so in games and it only appears the way it does in your mod ssrss 

3 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

If I want the scatterer sunflare and not the one in this mod, what do I do? @Galileo is the scatter sunflare from ssrss a custom or is it just the default? I don't remember it looking so in games and it only appears the way it does in your mod ssrss 

Not quite sure what you are saying but if you want to change the Sunflare, go Scatterer/Configs/Sunflares and remove Sunflare.cfg and all of the images inside of the folder 'Sun' The flare used in this mod is actually from Old scatterer and a miracle I got it working.