[1.3.0] Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.3.5]

Matchlight

2 hours ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

If @Matchlight would like, I could make configs for opm that use the textures from andromeda visuals so people don't have to download a separate mod.

That would be fantastic, but [0.4] uses few of these textures and with it coming soon integration would be pointless. This mod will eventually add support for OPM and RocheWorld.

Could I see some screenshots of what the planets look like for everyone because I'm not sure if I installed it properly, things look a little off like the mun is bright and the terrain is not very detailed on kerbin and mun. I would appreciate it :D

47 minutes ago, Raxor30 said:

Could I see some screenshots of what the planets look like for everyone because I'm not sure if I installed it properly, things look a little off like the mun is bright and the terrain is not very detailed on kerbin and mun. I would appreciate it :D

To make it simple, just look at the trailer and pause when you need to.

6 hours ago, Matchlight said:

That would be fantastic, but [0.4] uses few of these textures and with it coming soon integration would be pointless. This mod will eventually add support for OPM and RocheWorld.

Gotcha, so I'll wait for 0.4 before I start working on any configs for opm.

3 hours ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

Gotcha, so I'll wait for 0.4 before I start working on any configs for opm.

There might be issue with that since we try to implement................feature.

My game crashes if I use the BoulderCo folder aswell as the rest. I only dragged the folders from Step 1 and Step 2 to the gamedata folder, as advised in the readme, and found that if I remove only the BorderCo folder, the game runs fine (although the planetary / cloud textures look still vanilla to me).

Here is my crash folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv7rcazitfv3ks3/2017-07-05_211016.zip?dl=0

3 hours ago, nervv said:

Hi, the clouds look cool and storms are awsome. But why is there never ever a good weather and clear sky at KSC? Or is there?

There is...

22 hours ago, Hyperion101 said:

My game crashes if I use the BoulderCo folder aswell as the rest. I only dragged the folders from Step 1 and Step 2 to the gamedata folder, as advised in the readme, and found that if I remove only the BorderCo folder, the game runs fine (although the planetary / cloud textures look still vanilla to me).

Here is my crash folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv7rcazitfv3ks3/2017-07-05_211016.zip?dl=0

Well yes, If you remove BoulderCo (Basically the heart of the mod) You're just left with the things that allow it to run. Try going into Extras/Skybox & Reflections/GameData and try dropping TextureReplacer into the mix (along with all folders from Steps 1 and 2) Let me take a look at your log...

9 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

If I decided to play KSP scaled 10x, how do I get this mod to work well with it?

Well, try it out first! I can pretty much guarantee you will have issues but the mod should run with it, some things just might look a little out of place.

Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.3.4]/[0.4] Progress Update

Features

- Reworked clouds for Eve

- Updated Scatterer

- Tweaks and fixes

AVD [0.4] Progress Update

Features

- Volumetric Auroras (Almost Done)

- Rain (Still needs tweaking)

- Snow (Complete)

-  Reworked Clouds (Finished for Kerbin and Duna, almost done with Jool, Eve still needs work)

- City-Lights (Almost done) 

- New dust and sandstorms (Partially done)

- Volumetric Lightning (Partially done)

- Wormhole (Mostly Done)

On 7/2/2017 at 10:30 PM, Matchlight said:

Yes, it will but it will look a little different. For example, there won't be a sun flare and the planets won't have a nice glow. But on the other hand, Jool will be more colourful. Yet [0.3.3] fixes the whole 'Tiling issue' as well as reflections so there is no need for getting rid of it unless it's for performance issues.

Alright, yeah, it's way too laggy for me with scatterer.

3 minutes ago, Alteroz said:

You should make AVD version with glow layers instead of scatterer atmopsheres, like a performance version of AVD.

Actually, me and Avera9e Joe were discussing creating a pack (don't worry you can help) That is a serious performer, looks great but better performance than EVE.

Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.4] Images

After a progress update yesterday, @Alteroz and I have been very productive in creating sandstorms and surface dust for bodies. There is some Eyecandy below along with possible new terrain. (Unless a miracle occurs, custom surface terrain will not be complete for [0.4] and will be postponed until [0.5] due to time constraints) Anyway, I've come up with the idea of possibly adding Fog as a feature, it wouldn't be too complicated and might add another bit of spice to the weather we have going such as Lightning and Rain.

PtEBARP.png3lSfu5l.png

On 2017/7/6 at 3:31 AM, Hyperion101 said:

my problem is as same as his and i cant see the cloud,how to solve it? sry ,my english is not good.

Edited by Britannia