[1.3.0] Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.3.5]

Matchlight

10 hours ago, Britannia said:

my problem is as same as his and i cant see the cloud,how to solve it? sry ,my english is not good.

Fix for Clouds not Appearing.

Download and overwrite the old KVE. A few of you have had the issue of the clouds not showing, this should fix it. 

Download KVE v1.2.0: https://github.com/RangeMachine/KerbalVisualEnhancements/releases

i replace the BoulderCo but it still crash, where should the BoulderCo and scatterer .DS_Store in? you say  "Drag the contents of this Folder into your GameData in your KSP Directory" in the README-STEP2.rtf in Step2. so that i put the gamedata in step2 into the gamedata in Kerbal Space Program.it seems like \Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\ BoulderCo is that right?or it should like  \Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ BoulderCo?  thank u very much

i dont know why when i start-up in steam chose play kebal space program it crash.but if i chose Launch KSP(64bit) it can play.

14 hours ago, Matchlight said:

Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.4] Images

After a progress update yesterday, @Alteroz and I have been very productive in creating sandstorms and surface dust for bodies. There is some Eyecandy below along with possible new terrain. (Unless a miracle occurs, custom surface terrain will not be complete for [0.4] and will be postponed until [0.5] due to time constraints) Anyway, I've come up with the idea of possibly adding Fog as a feature, it wouldn't be too complicated and might add another bit of spice to the weather we have going such as Lightning and Rain.

PtEBARP.png3lSfu5l.png

Is this with the KSPRC ground textures? I get crashes with KSPRC installed. Definitely sticking with stock due to this mod

3 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

Is this with the KSPRC ground textures? I get crashes with KSPRC installed. Definitely sticking with stock due to this mod

Nope, like I said, this is custom ground textures for 0.5! We've worked little on them currently but should be done by that update.

14 minutes ago, Britannia said:

i replace the BoulderCo but it still crash, where should the BoulderCo and scatterer .DS_Store in? you say  "Drag the contents of this Folder into your GameData in your KSP Directory" in the README-STEP2.rtf in Step2. so that i put the gamedata in step2 into the gamedata in Kerbal Space Program.it seems like \Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\ BoulderCo is that right?or it should like  \Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ BoulderCo?  thank u very much

i dont know why when i start-up in steam chose play kebal space program it crash.but if i chose Launch KSP(64bit) it can play.

This pack is only compatible with 64bit and OpenGl so yes it would crash with 32bit haha.

3 hours ago, ulkio said:

Hello is it possible to reduce the lightning effect ? I find it too frequent :(  https://gyazo.com/3c085954910b2c66519153474a9dc65e

I'm curious about this as well. I've tried changing various settings in the EVE GUI,but no luck. Ended up just deleting lightning all together. IMO they are way too frequent. Almost to the point of needing an epilepsy warning.

Edited by leatherneck6017

2 hours ago, leatherneck6017 said:

That's what I was trying to accomplish by changing parameters of the lightning layer in EVE GUI. Couldn't figure it out, so removed the layer all together.

Best way seems to be editing the cloud texture and removing every other cloud ;P the lightning is created by a detail texture spinning super fast and creating a 'flash' wherever the two textures align.

15 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

I didn't include it in the download, I have no idea why it shows up, just delete it.

Can you help me install SSRSS/SVE/Galileo's sunflare? A sunflare from one of them, I follow his instructions but the only thing that works is the ghosting, maybe the issue comes from your mods configs

5 hours ago, themaster401 said:

does this entire community have an issue with AVP lightning or

I think AVP's lightning is awful and looks more like artifacting from a dying GPU. It's far too fast and frequent and doesn't resemble lightning all that much. This is apparent from the continuous complaints about it or the complete misunderstanding of what it is supposed to be.

I did some work on lighting a while ago and got a much better effect.

heres an example. It's a wip but still miles better than AVP in my opinion.

Edited by Galileo

4 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I think AVP's lightning is awful and looks more like artifacting from a dying GPU. It's far too fast and frequent. I did some work on lighting a while ago and got a much better effect.

heres an example.

My sentiments exactly! Where does one find this work that you did? Or is it bundled with GPP?

Edited by leatherneck6017

8 minutes ago, leatherneck6017 said:

My sentiments exactly! Where does one find this work that you did? Or is it bundled with GPP?

It's bundled in SVE and SSRSS but all have different amounts of noise and effects. GPP will have it when I eventually update it

Edited by Galileo

Possible bug I get.

Sometimes when I'm in space (It hasn't happened in atmo yet, at least, not to my memory), is that sometimes, it spazzes out, I haven't been able to download this for a few weeks because of crappy wifi, and I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I think I remember it happening either when I went from map view to spacecraft view, or when I looked at the sun and back to the spacecraft, maybe both, again, I haven't had this mod for awhile, so I'll give you something more specific when it happens again :)

Also, sorry for not telling you earlier, it somehow slipped my mind:/

7 hours ago, Spaceception said:

Possible bug I get.

Sometimes when I'm in space (It hasn't happened in atmo yet, at least, not to my memory), is that sometimes, it spazzes out, I haven't been able to download this for a few weeks because of crappy wifi, and I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I think I remember it happening either when I went from map view to spacecraft view, or when I looked at the sun and back to the spacecraft, maybe both, again, I haven't had this mod for awhile, so I'll give you something more specific when it happens again :)

Also, sorry for not telling you earlier, it somehow slipped my mind:/

Hmm, there's a good chance that bug still occurs, let me look into it. If it happens again, tell me and describe every detail + a log if thats ok. There's just not much I can do based on that information and the fact this was a while ago.