[1.3.0] Andromeda Visuals: Daydream [0.3.5]

Matchlight

10 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

I suppose we found the Eve Menu!

Or at least astronomers analog of it!

13 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

I suppose we found the Eve Menu!

Have you found anything to do with the UVNoise?

Not yet, i'm trying to figure out what each parameter does.

4 hours ago, Matchlight said:

O7HqhBi.jpg

I prefer Cover 1. Also, on a different note, could you change the title to read "Visuals" rather than "Visual's"? The second one is not proper english.

EDIT: Thank you!

Edited by Osmium

22 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

Oh god... I suppose that would disable most of the AVP textures...

I think if you can't add the uvnoise, you could change the cloud resolution to the higher one, to remedy pixelizatiom. Now it's 8192x4096, you can change it to 43200x43200 (Ridiculous, but worth trying). Link (Western and eastern hemisphere seperated) : https://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57747

P.M clouds are the same as in textures folder

Edited by Alteroz

5 minutes ago, Alteroz said:

I think if you can't add the uvnoise, you could change the cloud resolution to the higher one, to remedy pixelizatiom. Now it's 8192x4096, you can change it to 43200x43200 (Ridiculous, but worth trying). Link (Western and eastern hemisphere seperated) : https://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57747

Insanity, those two textures alone is an extra 400mb I Might try with a lower resolution, but let me try out these insane res clouds first! :D

Just now, Matchlight said:

Insanity, those two textures alone is an extra 400mb I Might try with a lower resolution, but let me try out these insane res clouds first! :D

I knew you would say that :D

5 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

if only there were one inbetween...

I will seek for one

Just now, Alteroz said:

I will seek for one

BTW, how insane ones look?

Just now, Matchlight said:

Ok, they're nearly downloaded, how do I install them since they are technically two separate textures? 

Open your photoshop, merge the textures, rename new image to kerbin1.png, put this new texture in boulderco-clouds-textures,done!

4 minutes ago, Alteroz said:

Open your photoshop, merge the textures, rename new image to kerbin1.png, put this new texture in boulderco-clouds-textures,done!

Ha, good cause that was the only thing I could think of!

I might end up releasing multiple versions of this pack, a lite version, trying to optimise performance. The mid version (current one) and an ultimatum one :)

25 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

Ha, good cause that was the only thing I could think of!

I might end up releasing multiple versions of this pack, a lite version, trying to optimise performance. The mid version (current one) and an ultimatum one :)

You mean 43200x43200 resolution textures is not ultimate enough?

6 minutes ago, Alteroz said:

You mean 43200x43200 resolution textures is not ultimate enough?

no, maybe the 43000 version would be the ultimate one... also can't drop it into photoshop since it exceeds storage on my computer (I have 5GB left) hahaha

4 minutes ago, Alteroz said:

NOICE :cool:

The only device I own with Photoshop on it is my MacBook air 11" and it is struggling!!! getting a new license for adobe soon so that should fix it up...

36 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

The only device I own with Photoshop on it is my MacBook air 11" and it is struggling!!! getting a new license for adobe soon so that should fix it up...

Had to delete 5 games from my pc to merge the textures, but I MADE IT!!!

Had to delete 5 games from my pc to merge the textures, but I MADE IT!!!

fantastic! Framerates? My laptop couldn't get past saving the texture...