Planet destroyer laser

Darth Jeb

It has been many days and i have many questions regarding lasers now :

1) Which laser mod is used in this video to destroy the planets? I guess it would be a .cfg edit. So anyone please tell

2) Again which laser mod is used in this video ?Please tell.

I guess these videos are made by space scumbag (aka SWdennis)

Edited by Darth Jeb

The videos are made by SWdennis, not space scumbag, and the weapons are some extension to BD armory.  This mod might be the right one.  Also, the planet destroyer video was not destroying the actual planets, he was shooting parts that look like the planets.  I can't find this mod right now, but I know that I have seen it somewhere.

Edited by NathanMcGuire30
less ambiguity

On 02/08/2016 at 10:06 PM, NathanMcGuire30 said:

The videos are made by SWdennis, not space scumbag, and the weapons are some extension to BD armory.  This mod might be the right one.  Also, the planet destroyer video was not destroying the actual planets, he was shooting parts that look like the planets.  I can't find this mod right now, but I know that I have seen it somewhere.

Thank you for giving the mod link. I will try it.

And about the planets, i soon came to know that they were not real planets but a mod called Mun pocket edition wich gives small planets that act like parts.

And to avoid the confusion , may i tell you that SWdennis is known as Space Scumbag on the forums.

Thanks for your reply

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.