Your first screenshot

The_Rocketeer

Screenshot 0: the oldest I have, from 0.25. I started adding mods very early in my KSP history... From the silhouette, I'm guessing I returned and parachuted this probe back to KSC

aHd0bjP.jpg

Screenshot 8: I went to Mun for the first time :)  And forgot to turn off the HUD :(

57WQ94k.jpg

These are not my first screenshot, the first ones were one day after... when I was using kerbaltek to design my first colony on Eve.

LhwpAGe.png

The truck is based on the "Story of Cyan" that they use a truck as a base to explore a planet in the second book. 

Foj2HtP.png

And one of the buildings for the "static" colony... With the green house that I found here... At that moment I was not plying with life support, so the greenhouse is only for aesthetic propuse.

v0.21.1... Only sandbox... Years ago... 

Edited by obi_juan

3 minutes ago, The_Rocketeer said:

@obi_juan looks like ur having some issues with linking images. I think these are the ones u want (credit above).

Nah, the captures are old, and now I need to to give public permission... I write it correctly, but because they were private Imgur don't allow to show it in the forum... It take time to found what was the problem. l know a little of BBCode.

I only bothered to find which was the screenshot button after i played KSP 0.24 for a few months, so, unfortunately i don't have pics of any of my early milestones (1st orbiter, Mun landing, Duna landing, etc.). The first screenshot i made was of my first space station with two SSTOs docked at the same time. I was so excited that i HAD to find the screenshot button. It dates to december 2014:

qsCjIQR.png

See the weird one with the Sr. docking port and 4 wings? That was my best spaceplane design (could be adapted to haul cargo or kerbals to almost any orbit in the Kerbin system) until the 1.0 aerodynamic changes. I wonder why...

14 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Nice little lander, but I don't see a 'chute. Was he planning on staying there?

StrandedonEarth,

This was a "Munar orbit rendezvous" mission. Upon orbital rendezvous, I EVA'd to a return capsule for Kerbin... which did have a parachute.

I also realize it looks odd to have monopropellant for the sole source of propulsion. That's the way we did it back then :D

Best,
-Slashy

Edited by GoSlash27

My screenshot0.png, captured in January 2014 in version 0.23, was of one of many unsuccessful SSTO spaceplane designs. I struggled for a long time to understand how much fuel, thrust, lift, etc. was needed and in what proportions.

L47cNOU.png

I later returned to that design and revised it into something that works (though most of the parts were drastically changed by that point):

XfP0BMK.jpg

What a great idea for a thread! Here's my first, from KSP 0.19 on March 3, 2013, about a week after I bought the game and first figured out how to take screenshots. This was also about 30 seconds before I realized different sized docking clamps don't work together. But hey, first rendezvous! 

V82CZy1.png

Edited by LameLefty

This is the first screenshot taken, don't remember when. I got into SSTO's bigtime, and when I finally had a success there it motivated me to find the screenshot-button.

screenshot1_zpse0e96b11.png

The following one, while not the first, is an amusing one. Turns out that temperature wasn't a big concern at the time. I've always assumed that this Kerbal got cancer and a series of other illnesses after this endevour.

screenshot10_zps4e1b8619.png

Some of these make me miss the older whityer Mun again.

On 4.8.2016 at 9:19 PM, Red Iron Crown said:

I really, really wish I hadn't lost all my pre-0.23 KSP stuff to a hard drive crash. :(

I started in .20 or .21 and played the demo - but I do not have much of the older stuff either.

Especially shots from my crazy first rockets that I kept extending and adding boosters and stages, because I did not have a kerbing clue about anything - even trying to use LV-Ns to attain orbit after going straight up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.