The Game Crashed and I Lost Everything

I had just begun assembling a space station in sandbox mode and I returned to the space center to build a new moduel, then 5 seconds later my game crashed for no apparent reason (this is the 12th time this has happened to me, and it usually happens when I am assembling a vehicle) then when I re-opened the game I found that all my data had been corrupted and I lost both of my saved games (one was a sandbox and the other was carrer) I have been dissapointed with this game ever sense I first purchased it and I CANNOT BELIEVE!!! that it costs $40 on the Playstation store, now that I have played it I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it. I have played this game on PC and it is very fun but WHY ON EARTH! would you release it on PS4 in this condition, it was a terrible Idea!!!! 

I am sorry to hear of your lost game time man. 

This has affected many console players, in fact it will after time affect every single console player.

It is absolutely unacceptable I agree and for a full price game it is a farce. What can you do about it? 

Not much. You could apply for a refund as it is clearly, in this state not fit for purpose or you could wait and see if they manage to fix it with a patch. FT have said they are working on a path but they have also said they cannot say when it will be released so you are, for now, stuck with a broken product..

Edited by Majorjim!

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, bugs happen, and Squad is not only aware of this issue, but they are working on a fix. The complications of approval and development time may seem incomprehensible, and you may feel wronged, but Squad is not against you on this one.

Be patient, or get a refund.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.