AC-S-0

This small plucky little spaceplane was first built when Consentia (my space program) didn't know about capsules and decided to build an airplane to fly up into orbit and return back to the ground. Of course when we got to the ground we realized that we had no parachute or landing gear, but luckily Jebediah was flying and was able to belly land the thing. Eventually when we learned about capsules we didn't care and still used the AC-S-0. Now the plane is retired, but Bill Kerman bought the plane and now flies it to the Elementary Space Station. The reason Bill was able to get the plane is because he designed it and kind of ran the program at the time. Either way this little spaceplane is sure to be a lot of fun to fly. 

screenshot11.png screenshot29.pngscreenshot6.png

Download:

https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/ac-s-0

Any improvements or changes are welcome!

Main forum page: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/144867-consentia-spacecraft-and-aircraft/

Youtube Cinematic: AC-S-0 Cinematic | Kerbal Space Program | KSP v. 1.1.3

Edited by Consentia Aeronautics

1 minute ago, Consentia Aeronautics said:

Aircraft of Consentia - Spaceplane - 0 because the flaps at the back made a 0 shape so I named it that.

Ah, makes sense. My naming system is kind of like this, with Atlas Corporation - VTOL Fighter System - 1, for my most recent Atlas general fighter plane.

Interesting

Just now, THE NARWHAL said:

Ah, makes sense. My naming system is kind of like this, with Atlas Corporation - VTOL Fighter System - 1, for my most recent Atlas general fighter plane.

3 minutes ago, Consentia Aeronautics said:

Interesting

Here is a cinematic:  AC-S-0 Cinematic | Kerbal Space Program | KSP v. 1.1.3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.