TheJangleMan

KSP Forum Seems Bugged!

So, every time I get a new message or reply on something, I never get a notification, email, or desktop notification! as well as when I'm typing a message, it will stay at "saving" forever and I'd need to either close every forum page I have open, or logout and do the same! 

Have you checked your notification settings? In the top right corner of the webpage, click the down arrow next to your username, and select Account Settings. Under Other Settings, click Notification Settings, and from there you can select what you want to receive notifications on.

And posting works fine for me. Maybe our definitions of 'forever' differ?

On August 6, 2016 at 0:25 PM, TheJangleMan said:

So, every time I get a new message or reply on something, I never get a notification, email, or desktop notification! as well as when I'm typing a message, it will stay at "saving" forever and I'd need to either close every forum page I have open, or logout and do the same! 

As to the last issue; I have experienced it and the best solution is just to refresh. A hard lesson I've had to learn is to make sure that the post button isn't broken BEFORE you make your post, otherwise you have to add it to your paste board or Retype it.