(WIP) Traveller's Dream Planet Pack 0.2

pgzdAzQ.png

Do you need a break from the endless science experiments you are tasked to do? 

Are you tired of being burnt to a crisp, exploded, or being smashed into a planetary surface at high velocities?

Then the Traveller's Dream is for you!*

For the first time in quite a while, an extra-solar star is passing by!

Imlyanavor-Kai** is a nice, white hot star; only multiple trillion meters away!*** Wow!

Tech De Ra is a pleasant, always-90 degrees paradise. You better bring your lawn chair, because lying in the sand is an extremely bad idea!****

Fearless is a close neighbor to Tech De Ra. The perfect place if you like awesome views!

More to come!

PHOTOS

Spoiler

qxXyrai.png

RKjknLM.png

1c44wiY.pngRH2BKcd.png

DOWNLOAD

http://spacedock.info/mod/883/The Traveller's Dream Planet Pack

Feedback is always welcome! Make sure to tell me about issues!

(I am aware the solar panels are not behaving!)

All Rights Reserved

*The Traveller's Association does not guarantee your space program permits vacation, breaks, etc.                                                                                                                                                                                                            **The Traveller's Association recommends you do not enter close proximity of Imlyanavor-Kai.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ***The Traveller's Association does not provide any faster than light travel devices.                                                                                                                                                                                       ****The Traveller's Association does not claim responsibility for sunburn or first-degree burns.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Edited by TheSealBrigade

2 minutes ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

Even though I can tell they are from Space Engine, they do look nice enough to (probably) fit in with Kerbol's planets.

I am working on learning how to paint up the textures myself, so there may be improvements in the future.

On August 6, 2016 at 6:32 PM, TheSealBrigade said:

There is only two bodies as of now, so ideas are always appreciated. 

You could add a comet like object. It is the same as a planet but with a high eccentricity. Also you can use the "it's captured" excuse if you don't want to have a tiny asteroid or minimus object. Good luck with this :)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.