[1.11.1] Hullcam VDS Continued

linuxgurugamer

1 minute ago, nascarlaser1 said:

do I do this before or after hitting download on curse? (I do not have it with me right now, I  just want to know ahead of time if it helps).

This should show us exactly which version of KSP you are running.  The mod is very version specific.

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

This should show us exactly which version of KSP you are running.  The mod is very version specific.

oh ok. I'll get back to you later when I have it open. Right now I'm on a separate device but tonight I might be on my kerbal one. If not, It'll be this weekend. Thank you for being patient with me :).

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Open up the output_log.txt file, and look for a line which looks like:

[KSP Version]: 1.1.3.1289 (WindowsPlayer) (x64) ==============================

found it! It says [ksp version]: 1.1.0.1230 (windowsplayer0 (x64).

Edited by nascarlaser1

1 hour ago, nascarlaser1 said:

I don't want to uninstall my game unless I absolutely have to. Does the update button on the launcher work? I was told it malfunctions.

Move the game directory elsewhere (I assume you got it through Steam), then install a new copy

17 hours ago, nascarlaser1 said:

nope. I got it straight from the website. no steam involved.

In that case, just unzip the 1.1.3 package into a different folder than your existing install...

You can have a bazillion different installs of KSP going all at the same time, AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN SEPERATE FOLDERS...

Theres no overlap... One install wont affect the others... KSP doesnt do a traditional Windows install, using the registry...

2 hours ago, Battledamaged10 said:

My controls for Hullcam aren't working. I press minus and it takes me to my launchpad cam, then I press minus to go to my next camera, but it just resets the camera to the normal view. I right click on the cameras but only the launchpad cam gives me the option to activate it. Can anyone help?

Sure, if you give us the information we need.  

Log files, please. 

For some reason, the cams work :D, but I get no filters on the kazzelblad and the nightvision cam and they show up as black.

I don't know how to get logs on mac, and the little guide doesn't show how. :( If anyone else had the same problem, refer me to their answer. 

1 hour ago, Beeso3 said:

For some reason, the cams work :D, but I get no filters on the kazzelblad and the nightvision cam and they show up as black.

I don't know how to get logs on mac, and the little guide doesn't show how. :( If anyone else had the same problem, refer me to their answer. 

Look for the log, it's called Player.log:

• Mac OSX: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log. Aka Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log

On 9/1/2016 at 8:58 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Look for the log, it's called Player.log:

• Mac OSX: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log. Aka Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log

Ah, yes.

My camera shaders (Night vision, B&W, grainy) don't work. The other cams function normally.

Logs! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ZCLR_RSZ1HM0VUZzM3OWV2OVU/view?usp=sharing

15 hours ago, Beeso3 said:

Ah, yes.

My camera shaders (Night vision, B&W, grainy) don't work. The other cams function normally.

Logs! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ZCLR_RSZ1HM0VUZzM3OWV2OVU/view?usp=sharing

It may be a little while before I can look at this.  First, you are on a Mac, second, you are using OpenGL.  But I'll keep it in  mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Walker said:

I keep my fingers crossed for this one. I'm ready to donate via patreon if that helps :(

Patreon helps:

Patreon.png

https://www.patreon.com/linuxgurugamer

but not in development.  Right now this one is at the bottom of my list, have a lot of other mods to work on.  But I will get to it

On 9/26/2016 at 5:19 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Not sure I'll be able to do this one, it's giving me some trouble

I am sure there are plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum that would love to help you! All you have to do is ask.

There are a lot of us out there that consider this mod very necessary to play the game from inside the cockpit with RPM or for cinematic use, and we all really appreciate the hard work you are doing to keep this and all the other wonderful mods you have adopted alive!

Thanks and good luck! ^.^