[1.11.1] Hullcam VDS Continued

linuxgurugamer

On 11/13/2017 at 2:39 PM, jrodriguez said:

Hi,

I would like to know if its possible to have the camera renders on different UIs so we can stay on an active vessel without the need of switching to see the different cameras.

I think it would very cool to have like a "security camera" from a supermarket. Where you can have access to the view of different cameras at the same time.

If you mean like another window, separate from the KSP window, then no

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

If you mean like another window, separate from the KSP window, then no

Hi @linuxgurugamer! No I mean within KSP window but on separate GUIs so I can continue using my active vessel and at the same time watching what is happening on other cameras attached to non-active vessels.

Edited by jrodriguez

1 hour ago, releansol said:

Add this Cam-parts to my Vessels? And if so, what happens with the craft, when I unstall the mod? I remember some "brocken rockets" with another mod, that adds Parts.

Hope you understand my english at all :confused:

This mod adds some camera-parts to the game. You can attach them to your vessel. The craft is broken when you remove this mod. Like every other partmod.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Funtime1818 said:

Is there any way I can get this mod for 1.3.0? There aren't enough 1.3.1 mods to use this with yet

Goto page 1 click on download, It will take you to spacedock where you can download mod then click changelog then scroll down you will see old downloads pick which one you want but please if something is not right don't post problems just update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/14/2018 at 7:21 AM, Erik Grischuk said:

When i download via  CKAN:

Failed to download "https://spacedock.info/mod/885/HullcamVDS Continued/download/0.1.8" - error: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

What should I do with this?:confused:

Update your CKAN client

• 2 weeks later...

@linuxgurugamer
It's triggered by line 160 in \Src\CameraFilters\CameraFilter.cs.... I've disabled this line for me, for now. I had this log spam, too, but I cannot say in which szene. But the question is, why the mtshader (movietime shader, see lines above) is not loaded. I think this is (obviously) also the cause, why this camera mode is not working.
Night vision mode seems to not work, too, that had typical green night vision filter on it, in 1.3.x.
Unfortunately I have no time to dig into it, these days. :(

EDIT: I've realized that all other shader files in my highly modded install (EVE,MechJeb,ScanSat,Scatterer) have a header "UnityFS 5.x.x 2017.xxx" and Hullcam still had "UnityFS 5.x.x 5.4.0p4"... maybe these shaders need to be repacked anyhow.
EDIT2: This stuff seem sto be in the HullCameraAssets folder... ans in Assets there seems to be only the Movietime.shader... so if that's the only thing missing, one could maybe just comment out the warning and fix that movie camera (Kazzelblad cam uses that) later...

Edited by Jebs_SY

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies if the answer to this is a few pages back, but I did just last night (2018-04-18) download version 0.1.9.1 from SpaceDock, I'm on KSP 1.4.2.2110 (WindowsPlayer x64), and I just tried with only HullCam mod installed (and Making History expansion)...

But my problem is that none of the cameras over the texture overlays. And especially not the docking crosshairs in the NavCam nor any of the docking ports (which is my biggest love of this mod).

Is this a current known bug, or is there a known workaround? Or is there more info you need from me to debug this?

9 hours ago, joekcom said:

My apologies if the answer to this is a few pages back, but I did just last night (2018-04-18) download version 0.1.9.1 from SpaceDock, I'm on KSP 1.4.2.2110 (WindowsPlayer x64), and I just tried with only HullCam mod installed (and Making History expansion)...

But my problem is that none of the cameras over the texture overlays. And especially not the docking crosshairs in the NavCam nor any of the docking ports (which is my biggest love of this mod).

Is this a current known bug, or is there a known workaround? Or is there more info you need from me to debug this?

Did you install ModuleManager?

1 hour ago, pquade said:

Thank you, sir.

I don't know if you're taking suggestions because I realize you're absolutely swamped with all of these mods, but I'd love to see an on-screen camera ID if at all possible.

Do you mean like a message to say which camera based on a tag of some description? Or a static tag/watermark? This would be a really useful addition I agree.  A HUD message that pops upon switching camera views.  Nothing if the tag field is left blank (default) or e.g.[user defined tag camera rear facing].

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed a small error with the b/w camera in the vab/sph: the viewing range cone is not centered to the lens, instead it is a few meters(?) below it. It appears to be only cosmetic, as the camera functions properly, but some people might find it an annoyance.