[1.9.x] QuizTech Aero Pack Continued

linuxgurugamer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/12/2018 at 11:59 AM, memelord1600 said:

i think the spawning at 1000m glitch has something to do with the landing gears

i have had lots of mods that do that and all i did was use stock landing gears to fix it

@linuxgurugamer  look at that, if it's true maybe put in the post, maybe will help avoiding the prob, welcome to the forums @memelord1600!

On 6/11/2018 at 11:59 PM, memelord1600 said:

i think the spawning at 1000m glitch has something to do with the landing gears

i have had lots of mods that do that and all i did was use stock landing gears to fix it

It's a KSP bug, use the World Stabilizer mod to fix it

I experienced an issue with the vtol wings, i made a quinjet and made sure the other wing is in reverse, i would take off vertically, then pitch down to move forward, then suddenly it starts rolling to the side as if the left one reversed thrust but i didnt press anything to do that. where do i find the log? imma try to recreate it later. i cant post vids right now coz my internet's slow.

actually, it doesnt start rolling to the sides as if the other one is reversed, since i tried horizontal takeoff with the other engines, it just wants to go upside down just like when the wings are tilted down and by the time its upside down the cockpit is 1m from the ground, i tried replacing the wing parts to structural panels so the center of lift is point up again but it still happens, it only stops when i remove the vtol wings

*reads support steps*

ok, heres my mods

airplane plus

bda

community resource pack

firespitter

interstellar fuel switch

rastorpropmonitor

kerbaljoint reinforcement

patchmanager

physics range extender

quiztech of course

tweakscale

vessel mover

modulemanager 3.0.7

KSP 1.4.4

im sure the mods work on 1.4.4 and that the install aint botched.

Edited by Nightguard

PS: im the biggest idiot in the kerbol system...

ok, its not a bug the vtol wings workin fine, lemme explain.

the quinjet's wings are forward swept so i turn the standard canard forward back, so when i roll right, the jet will roll left, this confused the sas and made the jet crash everytime. there is no issue with the vtol wing, but with the canard. sorry!!!

After installing the mod, I appear to be missing some parts, the only parts I have are the VTOL wing section, RCS jet thruster, NERVA dual atomic engine, Mk2 probe nose, Mk2 shielded docking port, and both twin turbofan engines. Any ideas on why the other parts aren't appearing?

18 hours ago, SpyderWebster said:

After installing the mod, I appear to be missing some parts, the only parts I have are the VTOL wing section, RCS jet thruster, NERVA dual atomic engine, Mk2 probe nose, Mk2 shielded docking port, and both twin turbofan engines. Any ideas on why the other parts aren't appearing?

Not without a log file

On 8/9/2016 at 3:18 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Bundled Plugins:

-BDAnimationModules.dll

-km_Gimbal.dll

-Firespitter.dll

Quote from the OP.

On downloading this from Spacedock, none of the plugins mentioned are included in the bundle. I already have firespitter.dll because who doesn't, but I don't have any of the others nor do I know where they would come from; are they still required?

4 hours ago, JH4C said:

Quote from the OP.

On downloading this from Spacedock, none of the plugins mentioned are included in the bundle. I already have firespitter.dll because who doesn't, but I don't have any of the others nor do I know where they would come from; are they still required?

Would be best to install using CKAN, but the following are required:

• ModuleManager
  • Firespitter Core
  • BahamutoD Animation Modules

Hm. That's the only link I can find to anything related to BD Animation Modules, and when I try installing that my game crashes out as soon as it tries loading the first part that uses it. Not surprising really, being over 3 years old...

I'm not installing Mono just to install CKAN, just to install this one dll. My Mk2 spaceplane fantasies shall just have to go unfulfilled.

18 hours ago, JH4C said:

Hm. That's the only link I can find to anything related to BD Animation Modules, and when I try installing that my game crashes out as soon as it tries loading the first part that uses it. Not surprising really, being over 3 years old...

I'm not installing Mono just to install CKAN, just to install this one dll. My Mk2 spaceplane fantasies shall just have to go unfulfilled.

Use this link: https://github.com/raidernick/BDAnimationModules/releases/tag/v0.6.5.4

5 hours ago, robson1000 said:

Woohoo! Thank you very much; I'd even tried using websearch rather than just site search but hadn't found that. And thank you @linuxgurugamer for updating the OP.

Bug report: Mk2 Twin Afterburning Turbofan is permanently making noise as if it was left idling. Interestingly if you toggle the engine mode to wet, then back to dry, you can even get a fireplume come out the back and the engine note changes briefly; no fuel is consumed, the engine is generating no thrust, it just keeps whining (much like me! ;))

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Catatau_27 said:

This mod works on the 1.4.4 version ? Or i need another things to do work ? o.O²

So long as you have all the dependencies installed, it should work on 1.4.4 - I have 1.4.5 and it works for me just fine.

6 hours ago, JH4C said:

So long as you have all the dependencies installed, it should work on 1.4.4 - I have 1.4.5 and it works for me just fine.

What are the dependencies? o.o ? For me it appears a warning that the game does not support the version and recommends version 1.3.1 of it. Obs: my game is the 1.4.5 Version + DLC

11 hours ago, Catatau_27 said:

What are the dependencies? o.o ? For me it appears a warning that the game does not support the version and recommends version 1.3.1 of it. Obs: my game is the 1.4.5 Version + DLC

Listed in the OP:

plugins are bundled anymore.  The following are required:

11 hours ago, Catatau_27 said:

The latest version of Quiztech is 1.3.13, and is listed as being compatible with up to 1.4.99

If you are getting warnings that it isn't compatible, then you need to upgrade to the latest version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.