◥BDArmory Jets Thread◤

10 hours ago, cbplayer2012 said:

Reposting this from my aircraft thread but whatever. Left to right is F-22, F-18, T-50, and the FALKEN from ace combat.

ZdPErz2.jpg

Wow! I really really like the way you made all that details! there is even a truck jumping over a bunch of tanks!! That is awesome, good work!

On 14.8.2016 at 6:07 AM, He_162 said:

Working on the weapons bay, and soon I will have a fully functional J-20 Chengdu Stealth Fighter!

Hide contents

dmtpsVp.png

IXZut6Z.png

IPlE6Et.png

5Sp63qA.png

vGllBgA.png

That is cool! Did you use tweakscale?

Look at all of you with your puny airoplanes. They're so microscopic in size, I'm afraid I'd step on them. Hence I bring forth, the M-GS-1 Battlecruiser. Designed to withstand more punishment than most KSP airplanes can withstand. It's VTOL, has super-unmanoeuvrability, holds more guns than the average military base and will kick yo ass.

bEHwz37.jpg

Ol7eisV.jpg

The aircraft may not look like much, but it's suprisingly durable. Where most aircraft would go down when one wing is lost, this aircraft has survived loss of wings, engine clusters, horizontal thrusters, et cetera, and still be able to operate and land after the mission has been completed. Gunfire from a distance, unless concentrated or in large quantities, doesn't pose a real threat to it. It's designed to take out both aircraft and ground targets, the first of which is taken care of by guided missiles and turrets, the last of which by an array of laser-guided missiles, Hydra turrets and gunturrets.

Very awesome to fly this thing, even more awesome to see it being torn to shreds by sustained fire. :D

Edited by Adelaar

1 hour ago, Adelaar said:

Look at all of you with your puny airoplanes. They're so microscopic in size, I'm afraid I'd step on them. Hence I bring forth, the M-GS-1 Battlecruiser. Designed to withstand more punishment than most KSP airplanes can withstand. It's VTOL, has super-unmanoeuvrability, holds more guns than the average military base and will kick yo ass.

bEHwz37.jpg

Ol7eisV.jpg

The aircraft may not look like much, but it's suprisingly durable. Where most aircraft would go down when one wing is lost, this aircraft has survived loss of wings, engine clusters, horizontal thrusters, et cetera, and still be able to operate and land after the mission has been completed. Gunfire from a distance, unless concentrated or in large quantities, doesn't pose a real threat to it. It's designed to take out both aircraft and ground targets, the first of which is taken care of by guided missiles and turrets, the last of which by an array of laser-guided missiles, Hydra turrets and gunturrets.

Very awesome to fly this thing, even more awesome to see it being torn to shreds by sustained fire. :D

That's really cool! I'm quite scared for that to come hunt me down :D

10 hours ago, Choice // SLOTH Airlines said:

Wow! I really really like the way you made all that details! there is even a truck jumping over a bunch of tanks!! That is awesome, good work!

That is cool! Did you use tweakscale?

No, I did not use tweakscale.

Here are the parts list:

B9 Procedural Wing

Cockpit

Fuel Tank

Struts

Engine

1 hour ago, Choice // SLOTH Airlines said:

I said that to the other post :3 And i ment kerbpaint anyways

I tweakscaled the engines to fit the body better in my recent version, still working on all the working stuff.

On 8/15/2016 at 7:49 AM, Adelaar said:
Spoiler

bEHwz37.jpg

Ol7eisV.jpg

That is one of the most awesome things I ever seen in KSP. I love to fly something so terrifying and wonderful. It is like the A-10 of vtols. The type of thing you show to pilots who get a little too cocky. Something that people would tell stories about. Scary.

...do you mind sharing a craft file?

6 hours ago, Colonel Cbplayer said:

That is one of the most awesome things I ever seen in KSP. I love to fly something so terrifying and wonderful. It is like the A-10 of vtols. The type of thing you show to pilots who get a little too cocky. Something that people would tell stories about. Scary.

...do you mind sharing a craft file?

Thanks! I'll upload it in the following days and will tag you once it's up. It is a WIP though, I'm still in the process of refining the load-out. :)

So I am just perusing this thread and I gotta say... I need to upload some of my stuff here.

I've made some pretty cool stuff recently, but I've never gotten them to work the way they're supposed to... My design for a starfighter became a 5th gen (air)fighter, and my attempt at a VTOL ground attack plane turned into a supersonic, continental range ground attack craft.

I'm also working on a VTOL Airborne Heavy Weapons Platform akin to @Adelaar's Liberator... Who knows what that will become.

I'll post screenshots later.

Edited by njmksr

On 28.8.2016 at 7:13 PM, Colonel Cbplayer said:

Okay, that is crazy

5 hours ago, AirShark said:

A jet I've been working on recently - The KP-82C Skua Maritime Patrol and Anti-Submarine / Ground Attack aircraft. 

Weg6dRF.pngz0lkexO.png

That is a really nice plane, but WAIT WHAT?? Do you have the exhaust refraction mod? Where did you get it? I must have it, now! :o

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.