[1.3] MaErDa Corp : Dev Blog V0.97

Warsoul

I wait for more feedback and downloads. I'm working on 2 indies games. A new VR game made in Québec made by an indie team. I'm focusing my time on them for now. But if my mod had enough success i will spent more time on it. I'm at 3800 downloads and almosts no feedback. Feel free to compile balances feedback and bug issues and post them on my thread. I will try to fix them soon i'm aware of them. 

Good to know you love it.

MaErda Corp still open collaborations. Feel free to ask.

Contact me via my facebook's page.

57 minutes ago, Warsoul said:

I wait for more feedback and downloads. I'm working on 2 indies games. A new VR game made in Québec made by an indie team. I'm focusing my time on them for now. But if my mod had enough success i will spent more time on it. I'm at 3800 downloads and almosts no feedback. Feel free to compile balances feedback and bug issues and post them on my thread. I will try to fix them soon i'm aware of them. 

Good to know you love it.

MaErda Corp still open collaborations. Feel free to ask.

Contact me via my facebook's page.

Fair enough, the defiantly is great but if you got other projects do em, I hope they're as good as the mod 

8 hours ago, Warsoul said:

I'm at 3800 downloads and almosts no feedback. 

Well to be fair War, folks DL mods to play with for their own enjoyment. It's part of the life of being a modder. If you look at something insanely popular, like a movie trailer (say spiderman) which has 26.7 MILLION views, it only has 335,000 likes and 20,000 dislikes. A total of 350k feedback from literally millions of people. And thats a AAA movie. 

My advice is to be patient with feedback. Folks do give feedback, but the ones who do are few and far between. It just takes a good long while for it to pile up. :)

31 minutes ago, Stevie_D said:

Well to be fair War, folks DL mods to play with for their own enjoyment. It's part of the life of being a modder. If you look at something insanely popular, like a movie trailer (say spiderman) which has 26.7 MILLION views, it only has 335,000 likes and 20,000 dislikes. A total of 350k feedback from literally millions of people. And thats a AAA movie. 

My advice is to be patient with feedback. Folks do give feedback, but the ones who do are few and far between. It just takes a good long while for it to pile up. :)

8 hours ago, Warsoul said:

I'm at 3800 downloads and almosts no feedback. Feel free to compile balances feedback and bug issues and post them on my thread. I will try to fix them soon i'm aware of them.

Very true, another good idea is to present it to people, get people on YouTube who review mods for KSP and I'm sure you'll get more publicity for it

16 hours ago, ShavedBanana said:

Very true, another good idea is to present it to people, get people on YouTube who review mods for KSP and I'm sure you'll get more publicity for it

Thank you for the feedback, I tried to convince around 15 youtubers to made 4k videos of my mod but with no success. I have an old computer with an gtx 600sc. I can't stream or play at 4k without heavy fps drop.

The problem is my mod is sci-fi and most Ksp Youtuber are Pure realistic oriented. They need to start a new game for my mod and it look they don't considerate it at this point. I am in some point an Pure Ksp player too, so i understand their point of view. Maybe we will see more Sci-Fi Ksp Youtuber soon.

Feel free to suggest what you want the most for version V0.98.

Feel free to post 4k video or screenshot of your crazy rocket here too !

Enjoy !

Ps: I stashed around 4500$ CAD for an new workstation, once pci-e 4 is out i will invest in it and restart working at my 100%. My gtx 660sc have hard time with substance painter 2.

If you want to greatly help me and next-gen modders; start an petition to ask Squad to implement PBR shader into KSP. It will ease all substance painter artist to mod quickly KSP. i asked them and they answered me; if it had enough demand we will considerate to implement this. So ask ! Thank you !

Edited by Warsoul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

MaErDa is Out of Bussiness !

Too many kerbal are deads resulting from our experiments.

We are thankfull for the 7000 curious ksp fans

who tried our unpolished Ksp's mod pack.

We are sorry for the bugs or unbalanced parts, that's why we close bussiness to focus on few polished parts with the new skills we learn in 2017.

https://sketchfab.com/models/712a3921a7c5469fa327f9bb935498d4

If you are a fan of somes MaErDa's parts and you want to repair/balance/mod them to fit your needs; direct message me on my Sketchfab :

https://sketchfab.com/Warsoul

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2016 at 5:35 PM, CobaltWolf said:

Don't worry too much - we are getting PBR soon.

Soon

You really think they can do it? The company that doesn't test releases and introduces more garbage than they remove?  You are sooooo optimistic ;)

15 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

Soon

You really think they can do it? The company that doesn't test releases and introduces more garbage than they remove?  You are sooooo optimistic ;)

The Mod is PBR Ready By the Way ;)

But you have to install Textures Unlimited 1st !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.