[1.3] MaErDa Corp : Dev Blog V0.97

Warsoul

I made my new part by faking PBR Shader. You need an light source to fully experience the textures and Normal/Spec Maps. In darkness they look like stockalike. Pretty effects in reentry via the normal map.

Most new Parts are not released yet due to a lack of man hours. Personnaly i'm focusing on building an 3d Portfolio. So i have no time to config or balance new parts.

The Executors Engines Pack is almost done ; still need somes tweaking and balancing. Converting the Executor Engine Type 3 into a AirBreathing/LFO Dual Mode Engine. (They all LFO for now)

Edited by Warsoul

Why are some of the .zip files password protected? :(:huh::/

Rather than having people download them, only to find they cant get into them, unless they THEN contact you after the fact, maybe you should either unlock them on the public links, OR, have people PM you for private links in the first place...???

Not sure if distributing password locked .zip files break some kind of forum rule or not?... Much less the rules of the hosting sites...??

Edited by Stone Blue

8 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Why are some of the .zip files password protected? :(:huh::/

Rather than having people download them, only to find they cant get into them, unless they THEN contact you after the fact, maybe you should either unlock them on the public links, OR, have people PM you for private links in the first place...???

Not sure if distributing password locked .zip files break some kind of forum rule or not?... Much less the rules of the hosting sites...??

I locked the .zip for quality purpose. I won't release unfinished products for not damaging MaErDa Corp's reputation. I already made that mistake many time and i still suffer from it. I hope this is not against Squad Rules to have Beta Testers before releasing Final Release. This is ?

8 hours ago, dboi88 said:

Wow, that speed build is really fast! Hope you find some man hours to put these in game at some point.

I need all the (KSP LOVE) i can get to add some new gameplay and experiences to Kerbal Space Program for those who played 1000 hours+. I love the Vanilla and StockAlike but after many years; i think we can bring KSP to a new level with Big Industrial Space Organisations. My plan is to slowly made an Total Conversion for an SpacePunk version of KsP. Maybe an official DLC if enough interests.

There a new Baby for you !

18077170_753937058144516_7301366188264882378_o.jpg?oh=c551369832461d9dd12aaa95cb7c3ed2&oe=5979D13E

New 5 meter Lifting Solution from MaErDa

5 meter engine not included. Maybe another Corporation can offer the solution ?

Edited by Warsoul

Thank you ! That's why i keep my arms all opens who anyone want to partnership with me. I'm a modeler with a Solidworks and Zbrush 4r7 background. So coding isn't my force and my passion. I had enough coding to learn on Unity 5 C# that made me less enjoying that part of modding KsP. If i had to code; i will have to put that time to learn C# instead of KsP by obligations. But if i find somes who like to fullfill that ''coding'' part; it must be really cool. Anyway i have to do somes models for my portefolio and my BastarZ BattleZ Indie Game.

Why not made them accessible to KsP modders ? For thoses who fit in the game of course.

If i code; i will efficient at 25%, so it will take 4 times compare to an average coder to do the same stuff.

If i focus on modeling i will use efficiently my time and produce more contents.

That's why NASA was born; to get the best of us on what we are made for. 

Cooperation and innovation is the spirit of NASA.

He would love to see MaErDa Corp to be the incarnation of theses angulars principles of the NASA.

It can be a Win-Win-Win scenario :

Modder get cools models ( I hope the are)

I get some exposures and feedbacks

Squad get more content and variety. Because Biodiversity and Diversity is a thing in 2017 :wink:

Edited by Warsoul

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.