You know you played KSP too long when...

Magzimum

• 2 weeks later...

When you haven't played in months because you've been busy tending your crop of KSP fanfiction. It's almost time for the harvest...

Spoiler

Jeb: Harvest? What harvest?

Gene: The chile harvest, in the farms outside of Juno's Landing.

Jeb: I thought they had machines for that.

Gene: They do. The harvest festival is just a big corporate fair run by the motor companies.

Jeb: You mean, like politics?

Gene: Exactly.

On 3/28/2019 at 5:31 PM, Confused Scientist said:

When you haven't played in months because you've been busy tending your crop of KSP fanfiction. It's almost time for the harvest...

Hide contents

Jeb: Harvest? What harvest?

Gene: The chile harvest, in the farms outside of Juno's Landing.

Jeb: I thought they had machines for that.

Gene: They do. The harvest festival is just a big corporate fair run by the motor companies.

Jeb: You mean, like politics?

Gene: Exactly.

YESSS FAN FICS FOR THE WIN

• When you forgot every single (Or at least some) keybindings for every ingame action (Especially if tou've changed some).
  • When you only hit "R" and / or "T" to rotate a part in the editor (Aka When You Play ROBLOX Too Long)
  • When you tried to peek & fire in a BDA fight (Aka when you play too much FPS & Battle Royale)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@TanDeeJay, I've merged your pondering into the beautiful master thread for this sort of thing.

Many of us have asked "Have I played too much KSP?"

When what we really mean, is "Have I achieved the impossible?"

Because the answer is certainly, definitively, always, a resounding "No.  No, you have not."

On 12/20/2019 at 6:52 AM, Geonovast said:

@TanDeeJay, I've merged your pondering into the beautiful master thread for this sort of thing.

Many of us have asked "Have I played too much KSP?"

When what we really mean, is "Have I achieved the impossible?"

Because the answer is certainly, definitively, always, a resounding "No.  No, you have not."

Thanks. not sure how I didn't find this thread :D

On 3/5/2019 at 8:45 PM, GRS said:

When the clock says it's Midnight.

Midnight? Haha, adorable. Sometimes i forget time exists until it's 3AM. Normally this isn't on nights where I have to wake up early the next day, I set up alarms on those days.

When Scott Manley is your favorite YouTuber, and nobody knows who you're talking about when they ask you your favorite YouTuber.

• 2 weeks later...
  • When you started drawing blueprints for your upcoming craft on the test pad in the middle of the exam.
  • When you're able to explain fully about how rockets actually work to your normie (aka non-intellectual (aka Instagrammers & TikTokers, not KSPForumers & Redditors) ) classmates.
  • When you still do a gravity turn with a rocket in a game that didn't simulate orbital mechanics
  • When you see any fictional rocket or ICBM in a movie and you wanna replicate it in KSP
  • When you see those un-intellectual Instagrammers & TikTokers making a plane with CoL in front of CoM and you cringe

• 2 weeks later...

When you rotate your old rocket drawings so they are scientifically accurate

When you literally are a god compared to your pitiful mortal science class in terms of ballistics and propulsion

When you play Touhou 15: Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom and are genuinely miffed when you see that all references to the Moon are not “Mun”

Just a few