Any known compatibility issues with Kerbal Aircraft Exapansion?

Core

I have been using version 1.1.3 of the game, and the newest KAX version (assumed to be 1.1.2). Propellers fail to move in the animations, and thrust direction is unavailable. The engines will work, but lack the aforementioned details. I have deleted the entire mod before, and the Firespitter .dll. Reinstall, same issue as before.

Are there any known mod incombalities that could prevent KAX from working? Or is it just in need of an update?

I have been wanting to do the King of the Hill challenge, but non working propellers won't allow me submit a craft.

I just installed KAX on my game to check it out,it appears everything is working as it should.

Extract the KAX folder, Firespitter folder, and ModuleManager.dll into your Gamedata folder.  
Be sure to properly extract the Firespitter/Resources folder or you will have FScoolant errors.  
If you already have Firespitter and/or Module Manager, use the latest versions of their .dll plugins.

Seems I will just have to pick through the mods and see what is causing trouble.

For awhile, My kerbals would not even show up in the bottom left corner. Found out that error was somehow remedied when I deleted the entire Firespitter mod. Maybe some mod I have is interferring with KAX and Firespitter.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.