Vab premade ships

1 hour ago, smiley425249 said:

Ok so I go to load a preloaded ship, keep in mind I'm in sandbox mode. and it shows like, maybe 25-30 ships. most of them are locked saying locked or invalid parts. the only mods I have are ScanSat, Mechjeb, Chatterer, and ActiveTextureManagement. Please help.

screenshots? what parts are missing? usually if you still load to load the ship it will give you a list of missing parts (that's if you are in sandbox mode). If it won't load or allow you to click load, I believe that occurs when you are NOT in sandbox mode.

i really don't know how to add screenshots XD but they don't even show the ship icons. its just that green thing and there are lots of parts missing. Its like I added a huge mod or something and it came with all of these ships. but I didn't. I uninstalled, reinstalled, verified game cache and everything I could. and they didn't show up. I'm using 1.1.3

42 minutes ago, Jas0n said:

Which parts are missing? you either accidentally deleted stock parts or uninstalled a mod without removing the ships.

I'm missing a lot, ill list all the parts:

Lok.DescentModule

Lok.OrbitalModule

Lok.Dockingmodule

Lok.InstrumentServiseModule

Soyuz.LK.pod

Lk.DescentModule

BlockD.Decoupler

Block.D

BlockG.Decoupler

Block.G

N1.Payload.Decoupler

L3.Les

L3.Les.seperation

N1.BlockV

BlockV.Decoupler

N1.BlockB

BlockB.Decoupler

N1.BlockA

L3.Shroud

All of the FASA parts

KzProcFairingSide2

There are way to many to list. But the game shows these are all stock ships. Ive tried to load it without mods and same thing happens

2E1A85B804ADE7EF3D6429238E5485234CFD10AEB880085B07C71312B6A0890668556AD5746E6F4947C810C4BD58A31CC86A1C856BE5A685C43B04FD

You are missing parts for a mod you quite clearly didn't list in the OP. So either you installed and uninstalled mods which has left craft files in your save folder or you have done who knows. Thing is none of those parts are stock. Do either remove the craft files or install the mod's those craft files require.

Edited by JPLRepo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.