[Jeb is back] How to bring back a lost/dead kerbal?

There is a setting in the debug menu (Alt-F12) for "Dead Kerbals respawn" or something similar. Make sure that's checked. It's not really a "cheat" as you could have set that when you started the game.

Edit: And here have some rep. I hate seeing people with no rep :)

Edited by 5thHorseman

5 hours ago, nascarlaser1 said:

What difficulty are you playing on? If you are on easy or normal you just have to wait and they will return to the Astronauts complex or your roster.

"Yes, they will return!"  * theme song from "The Walking Dead" playing in background *

12 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

There is a setting in the debug menu (Alt-F12) for "Dead Kerbals respawn" or something similar. Make sure that's checked. It's not really a "cheat" as you could have set that when you started the game.

Edit: And here have some rep. I hate seeing people with no rep :)

I checked the "Dead Kerbals Respawn" at the start of the game,

thanks for rep.

I know what you're thinking, and I came to talk you out of it. You need to accept that Jeb Kerman is dead, not try to bring him back.

I know you're thinking of putting him up there in that old indian burial ground. Don't pretend like it hadn't crossed your mind! You're thinking that if you bury his body there, it will come back to life. But sometimes...

Dead is better...

• 2 years later...
On 8/27/2016 at 11:50 PM, GoSlash27 said:

I know what you're thinking, and I came to talk you out of it. You need to accept that Jeb Kerman is dead, not try to bring him back.

I know you're thinking of putting him up there in that old indian burial ground. Don't pretend like it hadn't crossed your mind! You're thinking that if you bury his body there, it will come back to life. But sometimes...

Dead is better...

I geuss your right. Jeb and Bill can be dead. Its hard to move on though...

Edited by Val
Moved response from inside quote

Since this question was asked and answered a few years ago and everyone involved has presumably long since moved on, there's not really anything further to add. Accordingly, locking thread to prevent further confusion.

If anyone has further questions or issues around this topic, feel free to spin up a new thread. ;)