Airliners?

Edlu Kerman

Are there any mods out there that put rounded airliner cockpits [In the 2.5 meter range] (And cabins) Into the game? After digging deep, I found Coffee Industries, but it's well outdated after CoffeeSE lost the assets for the mod after his computer died. The Horizon cockpit for KAX would fit the bill, but has no companion cabin and has an ugly placeholder-type interior.  Thanks. :)

Edited by Edlu Kerman

2 hours ago, Edlu Kerman said:

Are there any mods out there that put rounded airliner cockpits [In the 2.5 meter range] (And cabins) Into the game? After digging deep, I found Coffee Industries, but it's well outdated after CoffeeSE lost the assets for the mod after his computer died. The Horizon cockpit for KAX would fit the bill, but has no companion cabin and has an ugly placeholder-type interior.  Thanks. :)

FantomWorks KAX Expansion. Done.

I chose SXT, but now I know there are a lot more airliner mods than I though. Thanks everyone, and Wraith? You have completed my mod list. (Which is long enough to crash the game on my HP Laptop every time I revert to spaceplane hangar, and sometimes just crash for no reason) :P

SXT is the most obvious choice here, since it has at least two 2.5m aircraft cockpits (Kossak and Goose, if I remember correctly), and two passengers cabins:

"KC-8 'Economy' Passenger Cabin" and "KC-8 'Business' Passenger Cabin".

As for Coffee Industries mod, I tried it in KSP 1.1.3 and it worked OK for me.

You could also check:

- very cool cockpits and fuselages for your airliner or spaceplane, and

- outdated, but still working (confirmed) airliner stairs mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.