C++ Runtime Error loading one craft

Hi everyone (newbie post here). 

I've played KSP for over a year now, and had no major technical issues apart from the "normal" ones that everyone goes through from time to time. I'm in a career save, 3 years in, with probes, ships, bases and stations all over the place. 

But recently, I've run into one major problem with one base I have on the surface of Gilly (called Gilly Pad).  It launched and flew as a collection of parts for assembly in orbit around Gilly (with help from KIS/KAS), then landed, together with a return ship for the crew that refuelled on Gilly via connected KIS pipes & pylons.  It sat there quite happily for a good number of load ups, with various activities happening there over time, until all was done, and just a matter of sitting out until the transfer window to go home. 

What happens now however (seems to be after the 1.1.3 update - but not sure), is that as soon as I go to load it from the Tracking Station, it appears on screen, with ambient sounds and drill animation, then there's an EVA 'airlock' type of sounds, and I get a hard crash to the desktop, with the following error message:

y3mgG4dntt2YGn_PTsnClb1mOs8URmSLkeP_YmRt

I don't think there's ever time for the game to create an error log, but I've attached the most recent one I could find (though I think it may be from a Revert to Launch/VAB memory crash).  I do use a good number of mods, all of which are as up to date as I can find.  The Gilly Pad base utilises KIS/KAS, and Infernal Robotics, but several of my bases do, and they all load up perfectly well.  Here's a OneDrive link to that error log anyway

I tried an alternate approach, which was to use another nearby probe to slowly fly towards it.  I managed to get close enough that the craft was visible and physics had obviously loaded (FPS drop!) at about 2km.  But as I got within 200-300 metres, the same hard crash as above happened.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?  I'd really like to try and resolve it, as I've worked quite hard building and planning such as mission, and the Transfer window home is approaching.  If no one knows what's going on, is there a way to 'edit' the crew out?  As I'm happy to then HyperEdit a copy of the base back there to complete the mission? (can I edit the funds back in too? as if the error never happened?). 

Anyway, here's the mod list I use (all up to date as far as I can tell, only Toolbar are Planetshine apparently are 'officially' incompatible according to miniAVC, but they work fine at all times):

Spoiler

Umbra Space Industries ART

Blizzy's Toolbar

Chatterer

Community Resource Pack

Distant Object Enhancement

Firespitter

RastaProp Monitor

KAS

KIS

Kerbal Engineer Redux

Kerbal Foundries

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement

HyperEdit

MSI Infernal Robotics

MechJeb2

Navyfish DPAI

Part Commander

Planetary Base Inc.

Plantshine

RCS Build Aid

SCANsat

Scatterer

Stage Recovery

Texture Replacer

Trajectories

TriggerTech KAC

Tweakscale

and my system info:

Spoiler

Windows 10

Intel Core i5 4460 3.2GHz

8GB RAM

2GB ASUS GTX 960 

KSP version 1.1.3.1289 (x64) through Steam. 

If you need any further information, just let me know, and I'll do my best to help you help me :)

Thanks for your time

Jack

So i found a work around for this and my Kerbals are on there way home. 

I went into the persistent save file (backed up of course!) and edited the crew out of the Glitchy Gilly Pad base, and made them available back at KSC.  I then reconstructed the base in the SPH, and re-crewed launched, refunded the cost through the Alt-F12 menu, Terminated the glitchy Base, HyperEdited the new base to Gilly and landed it. 

I did have small glitch which i think may have caused the instability. I used the KAS winch and harpoons to secure the return ship to gilly (seemed lime a fun idea). As i tried playing around with them, the game crashed (different this time), i got back to it, and tried detaching the winches and harpoons and stashing them in a KIS Kontainer on the base and the game no longer crashed (one harpoon spontaneously exploded at one point before i could pick it up from the floor). 

So seemed to be caused by attaching the ship to Gilly with a harpoon.  But sorted now, and the crew are en route to Kerbin again! What a story they can tell! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.