[ASC-IV] Air Superiority Challenge - King of the Hill (BDArmory 4v4 AI Duels: WW2 Theme)

On 8/21/2016 at 0:40 PM, TorchedForever said:

Uhh.. Wildcat your plane has 8 guns. Is this going to be another rule change?

whoops I forgot to change it, sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: fixed it.

Edited by Wildcat111

9 hours ago, GDJ said:

Following this thread. As soon as I get my external HDD's reformatted and recovered I'll begin designing a plane for this.

Hate to hijack this. New classic TGAI tournament is up, modern, standard restrictions.

Just encase this is still running.

I have a question. I don't like using take command for cockpits because sometimes when a kerbal becomes a ragdoll it does something called 'ragdoll spazz' It's hard to explain but if you know what spaghetti is then you will get the idea.

To solve this, I'll try to find a glass mod to make cockpits that I can't find in mods. Is that okay? Also when i find a glass mod, can you add it in the description of this?

33 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Just encase this is still running.

I have a question. I don't like using take command for cockpits because sometimes when a kerbal becomes a ragdoll it does something called 'ragdoll spazz' It's hard to explain but if you know what spaghetti is then you will get the idea.

To solve this, I'll try to find a glass mod to make cockpits that I can't find in mods. Is that okay? Also when i find a glass mod, can you add it in the description of this?

OK.

12 minutes ago, Wildcat111 said:

No.

But I need it for my P-40 Warhawk. Lot's of planes need it because the stock wings just don't cut it for me.

18 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

But I need it for my P-40 Warhawk. Lot's of planes need it because the stock wings just don't cut it for me.

@Murican_Jeb, this is a non FAR tournament, so if you want PWings, use the Procedural Wings mod.

Edited by Wildcat111

2 hours ago, Wildcat111 said:

@Murican_Jeb, this is a non FAR tournament, so if you want PWings, use the Procedural Wings mod.

B9Pwings never needed FAR, it was only recommended. You probably didn't hear the news :P

1 hour ago, Murican_Jeb said:

B9Pwings never needed FAR, it was only recommended. You probably didn't hear the news :P

Ok good to know.

2 hours ago, epicman81 said:

i would give them till september 20th

I will change the date.

Managed to get all my computer shizzle done. Started building a rather fast and small prop fighter in between doing my post secondary studies and bodywork on my old BMW.

On 2016-08-27 at 10:02 AM, Murican_Jeb said:

@Wildcat111 I'm out of this challenge now because RO is a very realistic mod and I like realism better. Sorry for the inconvenience

Ok.

20 hours ago, GDJ said:

Managed to get all my computer shizzle done. Started building a rather fast and small prop fighter in between doing my post secondary studies and bodywork on my old BMW.

Nice.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.