[1.12.0] KrakenScience 1.0 [2020-01-15]

Well

Un moddeur FR, respecté et reconnu par la comu' KSP internationale... Si si, on est fier de toi :D

Je vais supprimer Dyna Solar et dl ton véhicule d'exploration. Je te dirai ce qu'il en est! Et à l'occasion, n'hésite pas à venir faire un tour sur http://kerbalspacechallenge.fr/? Ou sur tweeter: Loki's Theory. (Astrophysique/nautique et autres...)

Au plaisir de te lire.

• 2 weeks later...

I think of adding strategies connected to Kraken, it misses terribly for the stock game. I am spirit to look how it works, it doesn't look very complicated. Somebody has already noticed that we can add a complete department? I just don't understand how put an avatar for the character. i think i can add a texture but i want to see if i can use a "AvatarPrefab" from the game, but i don't see any list of the existing prefab.

• 2 weeks later...

2 strategies for the next update "Toy Shops" and "Plush Toys"

WhpcCne.jpg

And a revamp of The Oms Engine for the Old Snail Engine:

a9FeHvv.jpg

Edited by Well

Update 0.6 Online

KrakenScience 0.6 [2017-07-05]
-------------------------------

- 2 Strategies for Career (PlushToys and ToyShops)
    - Ambiant Light for the 2 ScienceRack System
    - New 3d Model for The Snail Engine
    - Change Thrust of The Snail Engine (Up to 4)

• 5 months later...

I have little time for KSP, but I am going to work (maybe) on an update of my Mod Kraken Science. I want to transform Kraken Generator into a production unit of Kraken Juice. The production would be made automatically, but has very low efficiency. It would be necessary to create sorts of Farm of Kraken Orbital to realize an important production. one unit of Kraken Juice cost 5000K, good Profit in career.

Z9rCPpP.png

A make some test, Problem, KSP seems cut the production when we leave the active scene. that could be a big problem.

EHhTZce.png

55PpaGK.png

3 hours ago, Well said:

I have little time for KSP, but I am going to work (maybe) on an update of my Mod Kraken Science. I want to transform Kraken Generator into a production unit of Kraken Juice. The production would be made automatically, but has very low efficiency. It would be necessary to create sorts of Farm of Kraken Orbital to realize an important production. one unit of Kraken Juice cost 5000K, good Profit in career.

A make some test, Problem, KSP seems cut the production when we leave the active scene. that could be a big problem.

I have a few rovers relying on Kraken Generators for most of their power. Are you getting rid of the EC generation?

8 hours ago, Krakatoa said:

I have a few rovers relying on Kraken Generators for most of their power. Are you getting rid of the EC generation?

It is the plan. It risks to raise problem, I am going to think has a solution to keep(preserve) the power production of the Kraken Generator.

I don't want brake your save.

At the moment, the Kraken Juice Idea is an early wip dev

@Krakatoa I found a solution to keep the Electricity Generator ! And also for my problem of production.

The Kraken Generator keep the same power generation, but now that also a resource converter (Electricity -> Kraken Juice)

The Electricity consumption is just more important than the capacity of the generator. But if you don't use (start) the converter, that a normal Electricity generator. :D

Gk4nPsA.jpg

Small explanation on the Kraken Juice Update and on the Gameplay of the KrakenScience Mod.

In front of "bug" nicknamed "Krakens" which destroyed so many vessels and save, the members of the Glowing Kraken Industries thinks that it would be interesting to study the source of their power. Study after Study ... you learn about the power of Krakens, you could create of small clone of Krakens in production units, until removed the source of their Power! The Kraken Juice! :o

5000 :funds:/Units of Kraken Juice, a good way in career to make money and developed your spatial program. Glowing Kraken Industries considers good there taken advantage. 2 Option will offer themselves to you: production with low yield via production unit, or Extraction directly on the mother planet of the Krakens: Bop

KrakenScience 0.7 [2017-12-20] is Online

KrakenJuice Update
---------------------------------

- New Resource "KrakenJuice" (Make money with Juice Production) 5000K/Unit
    - The Kraken Generator is now also a Kraken Juice production unit
    - New Fuel Tank for Kraken Juice with glowing effect
    - New Drill for Kraken Juice extraction on Bop
    - New K-29 "Bentusi" Kraken Engine using Kraken Juice with hight ISP /TurboJet Engine Revamp
    - Compatibility patch for MechJeb/KIS/Tweakscale
    - Update for KSP v1.3.1

SpaceDock

Curse under review

• 5 weeks later...

I just discovered this a few days ago, and I love the crap out of it. Very creative, awesome models. I just wish there was a way to have all of the science experiments hidden until you found the Kraken on Bop. Would make more sense, in my opinion.

7 hours ago, ContiX said:

I just discovered this a few days ago, and I love the crap out of it. Very creative, awesome models. I just wish there was a way to have all of the science experiments hidden until you found the Kraken on Bop. Would make more sense, in my opinion.

Thanks, 

Sorry, it's impossible to block the science experiment, and I think that it would be too restrictive. Also We need Science on the start career... 

I hope you enjoy.

Edited by Well

• 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Is there a Community Tech Tree config for this?

not actually

17 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Well Duuuuuude! What you did there is a million bajillion™ times better than I imagined! :o 

Thanks to you, great if that look good for you !

39 minutes ago, Well said:
42 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Is there a Community Tech Tree config for this?

not actually

Could you do one?  

Edit:  I'm considering adding this to my Twitch career stream.  Do you know the schedule for your next release?

Edited by linuxgurugamer

8 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Could you do one?  

Edit:  I'm considering adding this to my Twitch career stream.  Do you know the schedule for your next release?

My first idea for the next update is to wait 1.4. I don't think i could have the time to make a patch for CTT before. Maybe, i don't have planned that.

The Newt update are not going to break anything, just adding this part at the moment.

I would be happy to see somebody played with my mod on twitch. Hoppe you decide to play with it, science part are always great for career.

1 minute ago, Well said:

My first idea for the next update is to wait 1.4. I don't think i could have the time to make a patch for CTT before. Maybe, i don't have planned that.

The Newt update are not going to break anything, just adding this part at the moment.

I would be happy to see somebody played with my mod on twitch. Hoppe you decide to play with it, science part are always great for career.

Well, I'd like to see the new Kraken engine available before I use it, if possible.  

No pressure, just expressing an opinion.  

Also, a suggestion re. this new part: Have multiple sizes and power, vary the texture for the different sizes so that you can use the same model.  Maybe the number of spots on each arm would indicate the size?

@JadeOfMaar Think you can come up with a kraken jet engine?

15 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Well, I'd like to see the new Kraken engine available before I use it, if possible.  

No pressure, just expressing an opinion.  

Also, a suggestion re. this new part: Have multiple sizes and power, vary the texture for the different sizes so that you can use the same model.  Maybe the number of spots on each arm would indicate the size?

@JadeOfMaar Think you can come up with a kraken jet engine?

The mod have already a Kraken Engine to work with the Kraken Juice resource. I just don't have take the time to add this part on the list of the first post. Included with the actual version KrakenScience 0.7 [2017-12-20] 

This engine :

kstIvSV.jpg

Edited by Well

15 minutes ago, Well said:

The mod have already a Kraken Engine to work with the Kraken Juice resource. I just don't have take the time to add this part on the list of the first post.

This engine :

kstIvSV.jpg

I know, but it doesn't look a cool as what @JadeOfMaar came up with.

Edit:  Also, would be nice to  have some lower-powered engines, for use while climbing the tech tree

Edited by linuxgurugamer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.