XBox One bug list (so far what I got)

Been doing multiple weird things on Xbox One and I noticed some bugs that aren't reported yet.

• Parts in space hangar reset to the center of the root part when using offset tool to move them. Also, it only allows one direction modification. If you try to move it a different direction, it resets back to the center of the root part again.
    • Example: Fixed landing gear - when attaching fixed landing gear (the non-steerable ones) to the side of the fuselage, they will reset to the center of the fuselage if you try to move them with the offset tool. You can move it in X,Y, or Z but only once. If you attempt to move it again in any direction, it resets to the center of the fuselage.
  • Dead stick: Multiple times I have been dead in space or flying unable to do anything though the game continues to function (ie: it didn't freeze but I can't control the craft). Exiting the game and coming back will either lose progress and start me before launch or start me where I was with fully control restored.
  • Unable to select parts: This was a new problem I saw yesterday and was really annoying. I was trying to perform an experiment in a limited window of opportunity and was having an extremely hard time selecting objects to interact with them. Tapped 'B' multiple times just to get the interaction menu to open.
    • Sequence was open my storage, take a pressure measurement, and close the storage. Took multiple 'B' presses to open the storage, multiple 'B' presses to measure pressure, and some time and multiple 'B' presses to close storage.
    • Different than dead stick issue since this will actually select parts eventually, just significant delay sometimes.
  • Speeding time up yields different results than regular speed: I tried different experiments with this and found that increasing time causes unstable flight in the atmosphere.
    • I was able to successfully get my aircraft to a happy place that will stay within a small altitude window (As speed increases, plane eventually gains altitude until speed drops to a specific speed in which it loses altitude. Cycle repeats) and fly that way for 20-30 minutes without touching the controller (fuel loss eventually upsets the balance). Repeated the flight and observed the same behavior for 5 minutes before hitting time warp. Within a few minutes "game time", the plane was nose diving towards the earth. Went to normal time and was able to successfully bring the plane back to its happy place and observed again for 5 minutes.
    • It is possible to get the plane in a happy place with time speed increases; however, its different than normal speed.

That is all for now. So far, the game has a much different feel with a controller than with a keyboard. For the most part, I like it :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.