KSP Hist. Career Assistance

Firstly -

I enjoy playing KSP and always boast about the community.  I know of no other community that cares to help each other more, watch them progress and travel beyond the stars.  [alright, that was goofy]

Since KSP came out with 1.1., I have wanted to do a version of a "Historical" KSP Kareer, but I am at a loss.  At first, I just thought that I had too many mods. [attempting to use Mods that were representative of the actual craft/mission] and over time the game would become more and more unstable.  Microstutters, slow load screens. and what not.

I am currently on my 6th refresh - meaning that I have started a new game and I have been using the debug menu to "complete' contacts that I have already done and speeding up time between to get to where I left off.

Today, the contracts seem to have stopped becoming available after 20 days, 50 days or 100 days and I am stumped.

Here is a list of my current mods:

http://imgur.com/qeL8CoB

I would like to see if I can get suggestions from @nightingale - [Contract Configurator - Mod author] , @Whitecat106 [Contract Pack: Historic Missions Mod author] and/or @pap1723 [Contract Pack: Historic Progression - Mod author]

As an example - I have gotten all of the Mir Missions from Contract Pack: Historic Progression except the Priroda or the deorbit and some other various things.
With the Contract Pack: Historic Missions Mod author I haven't gotten any Mir mission and there are a couple of contacts [Shuttle] that error out as they are trying to create a communications satellite [for repair] using RT antennas.

In no way am trying to be disrespectful and anything else negative.    My ultimate goal here is to actually go through all the contacts, learning and having fun, but I am stuff.

If any help can be lent, I would appreciate it.

If I timewarp for quite a few days in the flight centre scene then my contracts also disappear.  However, they come back on next game reload.

Not sure, it might be something to do with contract reward modifier or contract configurator.  Weird thing is when I warp using the KCT button, it all goes fine, it's just when I warp manually that they start dropping off the list.

I have been at the Kerbal Space Center screen, will advance time in either chunks of 10 day, 50 day or 100 days and the contracts have just stopped appearing..

Now, funny enough.  I decided to do a stock apollo style mission and after it was over, there was some contracts waiting for me and I was able to do the above and get a few more, but stopped since then.

It's very possible that your reputation is too low. That has been a known cause for a lack of contracts and the best solution is to go on large scientific voyages. That's why when you return from your moon trip you had more contracts waiting. Next time when you see contracts, look for ones with high reputation reward, or visit the administration building and get a strategy to gain more rep at the cost of money or science.

Also, as to mods, you might want to consider the Historical Tech Tree and or FASA. FASA provides highly detailed replicas of real world rockets and spacecraft such as the Mercury-Redstone, Mercury-Atlas, Titan Gemini, Saturn V, Saturn 1 and Saturn 1B and so on.

The entire career has been going on since 1.1 game out, using the Vanilla contracts , the current tech tree is maxed out.  The careers reputation is pretty much spot on and is pretty high.

I have thinned down the mods to minimize any possible issues tat might be happening, so at this point adding mods isn't an option.

What I don't  understand are which triggers or events are being looked at.  If it is time, then accelerating through time should help with that.  Why are older Soyuz missions now appearing when Shuttle missions for the Magellan are just wrapping up?  I had a hubble telescope mission and launching of the salyut 7 at the same time.

Very confused.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.