GameEvent for Flight Reverted & Quick Load?

Maybe I'm just really missing it, but I can't seem to find an event that my addon can subscribe to that will notify me that the flight was reverted to either launch or VAB.    Does anyone know what the easiest way is to know that the player reverted their mission.  And for that matter, how about quick-loaded?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've just been struggling to find an answer on this.

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, why those particular types of scene loads?

Probably, you want "GameEvents.onGameSceneSwitchRequested", and then add some checks to see if the game time went backwards (I believe that one fires before a scene change so you'll be saving current time and checking the saved value against current time on initialisation)

Edited by Crzyrndm

11 hours ago, Crzyrndm said:

Out of curiosity, why those particular types of scene loads?

Probably, you want "GameEvents.onGameSceneSwitchRequested", and then add some checks to see if the game time went backwards (I believe that one fires before a scene change so you'll be saving current time and checking the saved value against current time on initialisation)

So I think I may be thinking about it wrong.  I am trying to learn how data persistence works, and I think where I am going wrong is not hooking into the save and load scenario mechanism correctly such that the ConfigNodes overwrite "unofficial data" since the player reverted.  Thank you for the suggestion though, that does sound like it would work. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.