Kerbin - Underwater Circumnavagation

Today lady's and gentlemen I give to you one of the most interesting(not really) challenges ever put onto the KSP forums! Your challenge is to circumnavigate Kerbin, from one side to the other, while keeping your craft entirely submerged in the water as quickly as you can. Your craft can be as large as you want it to be and you can use any mod you want. You cannot however use any kind of cheat/cheat-like mod whatsoever throughout your trip. You  also might want to make your craft self-sustainable with drills/converters/solarpanels as I doubt you could carry enough fuel/electricity for the whole journey.

Okay, technically you cant go entirely from one side of the planet to the other but you can get pretty darn close. If you look at the image down below you can see there is a route that goes almost all the way around. Your mission is to get from A to B or vise versa.

ACBM5hL.jpg

This post will be updated with more stuff later, I'm writing this in a fairly short amount of time. And if you have Ideas of what to add to the challenge please comment them.

Different modes and rewards to come!

Please post videos of your adventure down below! I cant wait to see what kinds of craft you people come up with! Good luck!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.