Raster Prop Monitor IVA Backwards/Mirrored/Upside Down?

As the title suggests, Im using Raster Prop Monitor and am having a weird issue. When I go to IVA, the camera is facing the pilot's forehead and the display appears to be flipped on all axes (left is right and up is down)... text on the cockpit IVA is mirrored and upside down.

Anyone else encounter something like this?

Im running KSPx64 in Win7. Everything is up to date (KSP, mods, display drivers, etc). I have quite a few mods installed... Im going to install them in batches and see if I can isolate an incompatibility... just wondering if anyone else has come across this and solved it.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I do not know what causes this glitch, but if you are using other mods which require module manager I think deleting the other files that module manager creates(e.g. ModuleManager.physics/ModuleManager.ConfigCache) fixes it.

Edit: Never mind, after a while it happened again. I will reinstall KSP and my mods. The glitch is just the mod itself, I tried it on a clean install and it still persists. We just have to wait until it is updated or until someone manages to eliminate the glitch by fixing up the code.

Spoiler

61geWFS.png

Spoiler

Vm2yEc7.png

Edited by Spacebug300

• 1 month later...

After a month or so long hiatus I come back to discover this bug, I have not done any updates to the game and it was working during my last play session. When viewing through the Mk1 cockpit, I can however see that the IVA props have actually been rolled upside down in such a way that the pilot is facing the rear of the craft. The camera orientation is correct for the direction of travel, it's everything else that has been flipped.

Edited by elanachan

• 6 years later...

Sorry to necro this thread but the "mirror" bug still appears to exist, the only mods I have installed at the moment are ASET, RPM, Vexarp, Mechjeb, Restock/Restock+, JNSQ, and NearFuture. My gut tells me this is a Restock texture issue, but I can't say for sure.

EDIT: Definitely not a Restock or JNSQ issue, I removed them both and still had the same issue.

Edited by RandomEnby816
Update

10 hours ago, RandomEnby816 said:

Sorry to necro this thread but the "mirror" bug still appears to exist, the only mods I have installed at the moment are ASET, RPM, Vexarp, Mechjeb, Restock/Restock+, JNSQ, and NearFuture. My gut tells me this is a Restock texture issue, but I can't say for sure.

EDIT: Definitely not a Restock or JNSQ issue, I removed them both and still had the same issue.

I dont see any bug report/issue regarding this, listed on Github... vOv
Since this seems to be a *very* old issue... I would suggest first making sure you have RPM **Adopted** installed, and NOT the original

Other than that, what IVA specifically is doing it?
Cuz this also sounds like it could be an issue with how a specific IVA is set-up, by whoever created it...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.